Chapter 34

"The beginning of new me."

.
.

||Taehyung ||

I tapped at my phone's screen once again but still no message or call. I sighed and sat straight in the chair and looked at ahead of me.

I was currently in a broad meeting but I can't seem to focus at all, the only thing in my head is Y/n, she joined her father's company as a director and I now the criticism she'd go through and that concerns me, she's is not used to that.

"What do you say Mr. Kim?" Asked the department head of the management department. I looked at him confused not knowing what he was even talking about. 

Letting out a laugh, "It's alright, but I'd like to know what are your ideas." I said he blinked looking at me bewildered as I smiled at him gesturing him to continue. He smiled nodding his head as he continued explaining his opinion regarding the project.

I looked at my phone screen and typed a message. "Are you busy?" I typed asking but no reply, sighing I turned off  my phone and concentrated on the meeting. 

||Author||

Sitting on her chair majestically Y/n stared at the CEO as he stood in front of his desk staring back at her as if he did nothing wrong. Crossing her hands she gestured him to sit down. 

"Sit down Mr. Kwon, it'll take long." she said in a monotone but her face had a mocking look on it. The man looked at her and then at Jimin sitting in the room on the sofa reading a magazine, he waved at him which Mr. Kwon ignored him. 

"Why is her in here?" Mr. Kwon asked pointing at Jimin. Jimin smiled at Y/n, She looked at Mr. Kwon titling her head. 

"Don't worry Mr. Kwon, he won't utter a word out of this room." She said smirking at the older man, "But I can't say the same for me though." she said looking staring straight into his eyes, while Mr. Kwon gave her a confused look. 

Jimin chuckled, "Don't give him that look, That look is scary even for Taehyung." He joked flipping the page of the magazine he was reading. 

"Sit down Mr. Kwon." She ordered with a tone of authority. Mr. Kwon glared at her but sat down either way as he wanted this over with unaware about the depth of the issue and how much Y/n knew. Jimin smirked to himself at the the sudden silence in the room, he sensed the calm before the storm.

Picking up the blue file from her desk she threw it towards Mr. Kwon, he looked at her offended and confused, "What is this?" H e asked. 

Y/n leaned back on her chair and smiled, "Read it out for me Mr. Kwon, I have been facing some problem with the data in there. You look like you're the only one who can help me." she said gesturing him to open the file.