Chapter 10

Chapter 10 : Monster or Angel?

"He was an monster on outside and an angel inside

"He was an monster on outside and an angel inside."

.
.

Once again she laid on bed under the soft blanket, she snuggled turning to face the ceiling still asleep. She frown, feeling something or maybe someone licking her face. She quickly opened her eyes looking at the ceiling with eyes wide open. She lift her upper body by her elbow and saw the same dog from the other morning sitting next to her happily wriggling his tale. Letting out a sigh she pulled herself up to sit up but hissed in pain down her lower body reminding her about the monsterous act of his.
...And unknowingly tears trailed down her cheeks, she felt hopeless and annoyed on herself because she couldn't stop him. She pulled the blanket up to her chest tightly sobbing. But the small life next to her didn't like it, he jumped on her lap braking and wriggling his tale.

woof!! woof!!..
Yn look at him wipping her tears, the little dog stood on his two feets reaching up to lick her face, he licked her wet cheeks. Yn smiled pulling him away and patting his small head. He wriggled his tale happily ruffing at her, she giggled at his cuteness as he snuggled into her hands sitting down on her lap comfortablely. Her smiled, running her hand into his soft furr as he ruffed satisfasied by the treatment.

Taehyung stepped out of bathroom with white towel around his waist, his hair were wet small water droplets falling down his shoulder and chest, he was quite thinking Yn must still be sleeping but as he looked at the bed Yn had his pet Yoentan in her lap as she slowly patted him while Yoentan looked comfortable with her which suprised him, Yoentan didn't like strangers, not even taehyung's brothers but he looked so comfortable with Yn when she just came here yesterday.

"Lil doggo what is your name?" Yn asked Yoentan with a high pitched baby patting his head softly. Taehyung smiled watching her and stayed quite, she haven't noticed him yet. He leaned on the door frame watching her innocent self he adores so much.

"Aigoo look at you...so small, so cute, what are you even doing in this monster's house. I pity you." she mellow kissing and stroking his head, taehyung chuckled listening to her, he found it funny that she calls him monster. His chuckling were heard by her and she jumped a little startled and looked up to see him already staring at her deeply, she gulped scared, she realised he must have heard her blabbering bullshit about him. Taehyung push himself away from door and walks towards the bed, she finally let go off Yoentan and grips on the blanket around her tightly.
................. He saw it, her fear and her action, it hurt him to see her afraid of him but what was done was done and he can't change it. He stood near the edge of the and Yoentan ran to him happily. He picked him up in his arms patting him but eyes still stared at Yn deeply but she kept her head low not wanting to look into his sharpe eyes.

"His name is Yoentan, and he is happy living with this monster." he smiled arrogantly looking at her, she still kept her head low embarrassed that he heard her and was scared too. Taehyung kept Yoentan on the bed again and moved towards the walk in closet, Yn sighed and looked around, she had to get up and take a shower atleast. I scoot towards their edged of the bed bearly the pain and put her foot down and got up carefully, even before she could take a step she fell down on the floor..