-Part twenty three-

Wednesday
5:05 AM

Bokuto's POV

My alarm has been going off for about 5 minutes now and I really have to get up now, I sat up in my bed I looked at all my luggage and wobbled my way out of the room.
I saw that the door to Keiji's room was a little open so I peeked thru and saw that he was still sleeping, I decided to let him sleep a little longer because why not.
I stumbled my way over to the kitchen and started the coffee machine, I put one mug there and let it pour the coffee while I washed my face. When I walked back to the kitchen my cup of coffee was gone but someone else was standing there, Keiji stood there drinking it and pouring more coffee into another cup.

''Keiji that was my cup of coffee'' I pouted walking in to the kitchen shirtless, I wasn't really expecting Keiji to be awake so I didn't put on a shirt.
''Well now it's mine, or do you want it back?'' Keiji asked with a smirk on his face, it was definitely too early for this.
I raised one eyebrow and said, '' Wow you're blunt now huh? that's be an indirect kiss if you think about it'' I smirked back at Keiji who took a step closer, as if he was going to whisper in to my ear but he was too short to do so, so he just whispered around the level op my shoulder because he couldn't reach.
'' Would you rather kiss my lips or have an indirect kiss by drinking from my cup? '' I froze after those words, I felt his hot breath brush on my neck.
I quickly came back to my senses and as Keiji was walking away I grabbed his wrist pushing him against the wall, I held up both of his wrists firmly as I stared right into his eyes.
Keiji didn't seem surprised.
I whispered into his ear '' Well well well, look who's needy today'' I licked his ear slightly feeling him stiffen up after it.
I chuckled and walked away taking my cup of coffee and walking over to the sofa to sit down, I saw in the corner of my eye how Keiji slid down with his back pressed against the wall.
Luckily he left the cup on the  kitchen island before I pinned him down, or else I would've spilled coffee all over him.
I watched the news for a few minutes until I drank all of my coffee and got up.
''Keiji take your stuff and go change we have to head out in 15 minutes.'' I shouted to Keiji, I heard him say something when he was in his room.
I went to change first.
I put on a pair of sweat pants, they were black with some white details, I saw that I had another pair of pants that was almost exactly the same but the size was smaller. I then remembered that I bought those not knowing which size to get because they had the sizes all mixed up so I got both of then.
Maybe they'll fit Keiji.

''Keiji come here!'' I yelled and a few moments later I heard the door to my room open, I saw Akaashi there with a tired look on his face, he was only wearing a pair of pajama pants.
I threw the sweats over to him and said ''Take them they're too small for me, and they are comfortable so you can wear them for the trip'' Keiji looked at the pants for a while before nodding he then started to turn around.
I managed to catch glance of his scars, luckily they've started to fade but they will never  be totally gone. When Keiji turned around I saw his back, it didn't have any scars I liked that.
I went back to my closet and picked out a long sleeved black shirt, I put on a black beanie and grabbed my luggage while walking out of the room.
I put my stuff next to the front door and went back to Keiji's room to take his stuff, I lightly knocked and walked in.

''Keiji I'm just here to take your stuff'' I said while picking up his bag as I heard him hum quietly, I looked up at him and he was still standing in his closet trying to find a shirt.
I guessed by the fact that he wasn't wearing one.
''Keiji take a t-shirt from my closet'' I said while walking out, with a tail behind me.
Keiji was jumping around happily as he jogged in to my room and chose a shirt.
I put on my shoes and waited for Keiji, he walked around the corner with my shirt on. And when I say he looked adorable I mean it, the shirt was so big that the short sleeves were on his elbows and the shirt it self was literally to his knees.
''Put on your shoes I'll start walking to the car with all that stuff'' I said while picking up our things but as I was about to take Keiji's two bags he stopped me by taking them.
I sighed and walked out of the door and Keiji followed behind me, he locked the door and hurried to the elevator.
We walked over to the parking lot and I put all of our belongings in the trunk while Keiji made himself comfortable in the front passenger seat, I closed the trunk after I put the last bag in I walked over to the drivers seat.
When I got in the car Keiji was already taking off his shoes to make himself comfortable, ''We're only gonna drive for like a hour'' I sighed while Keiji looked me dead in the eyes answering with a huff.
''I deserve to make myself comfortable especially after you played with me like that earlier this morning'' He glared at me which sent me shivers down my spine, and I raised my hands in defeat.

''Hope your aware of the fact that we are going to visit my family home'' I said looking forward as I was driving out of the parking lot.
'' I know and I'm gonna meet your family which I'm scared of as fuck'' Keiji said looking out the window, ''Yea but the worst thing is that, we don't have a spare room because my sisters  are using them'' I said glancing at Keiji for a spare second.
''Where are you going with this?'' He asked now looking at me, ''We are gonna have to sleep in the same bed, in my old bedroom that I had as a 19 year old'' I said not looking at Keiji, but in the corner of my eye I saw his eyes widen and his face flush a deep shade of red.
'' Oh my fucking god, your my teacher and my guardian now and we gotta sleep together what the actual fuck!?'' Keiji yelled catching my attention.
'' Don't overreact, I wont touch you if you don't want me to so don't worry'' I said looking at him for a second before looking back at the road, '' That's not what I'm scared of though '' Keiji stated getting my attention yet again.
''What are you so scared of then? '' I asked confused.
'' I'm more scared of what your family will think '' I chuckled a little, '' My sisters wont care and my mom is the one who actually told me that, so she will probably not care as well '' Keiji looked at me.

'' What about your dad? '' I looked at him for a few seconds before looking back at the road, I tightened my grip on the steering wheel and answered '' That old man left us, years ago when I was born so don't worry about him'' I tried to keep a smile on my face as I said that.
'' I'm sorry Kou'' Keiji said which caught me off guard, '' Kou?'' I looked at him for a second confused of the weird nickname.
'' Just a nickname I don't like using long names'' Keiji stated while giving me a toothy smile.
''Anyways, I'm probably gonna have to lock the door to my old bedroom there '' I sighed shutting my eyes closed for a second, ''Why? '' Keiji asked curiously.
''My family doesn't understand privacy'' I laughed along with Keiji after saying that.

Finni~