-Part twenty nine-

TW smut ahead

25th December
1:02 AM

Akaashi's POV

Koutarou had changed into sweatpants and wasn't wearing a shirt while I was still wearing my button up but not my pants anymore, I only had my briefs on.

We were just chatting while some random Netflix movie was playing in the background, ''Keiji what did I do wrong?'' Koutarou asked looking at the laptop screen.
I turned my head towards him and looked at him, he must've noticed that because he looked at me quickly.
I tilted my head slightly ''You know.'' Koutarou said, ''Is it something I should know?''  Koutarou sighed and looked down slightly.
Koutarou looked up at me again and started ''What triggered you so that we couldn't go all the way?''  oh so he was talking about the 'incident', we haven't spoken a word about it ever since it happened.

''ehm probably the fact t-that you were moving too fast'' I said stuttering, I didn't want to blame it all on him but it just reminded me of the time my teacher raped me. Always at first my teacher was kind of trying to make me enjoy it I've got no idea why but it was like that, but he quickly forgot about his intentions as he started doing everything faster because he couldn't wait. As if he was too horny to make me also feel good.

Koutarou looked at me and was now turned towards me, ''If you'd like to we could try again'' he said looking away slightly embarrassed.
At first I stayed quiet and as I saw that Koutarou looked at me again and was about to say something I shut him up with a passionate kiss, at first it was a normal kiss until Koutarou bit my bottom lip gently asking for me to open my mouth.
Koutarou slid hid tongue in to my mouth and explored every inch of it as if he'd never kissed me, he slowly started pushing me down towards the bed.

When I was laying completely on the bed Koutarou pinned me down with both his hands on both of my sides and his knee in between my thighs.
''If you want me to go slower tell me'' Koutarou said as he looked me in the eyes, I nodded and he smiled slightly.
''If you want me to go slower or your just uncomfortable say blue, but if you want me to stop say red'' Koutarou said as he lowered himself and started kissing me after I nodded yet again.
The kiss got more sloppy and before I noticed I was breathing heavily but so was Koutarou, Koutarou parted from my lips and began kissing down my neck as he was looking at the expressions I made.
I started getting overwhelmed and started getting needy, I knew Koutarou would go slower but I didn't think he'd be such a tease.
I stuttered out a ''Please Kou, go d-down a little f-faster'' in between breathy moans, I wasn't looking at Koutarou so I didn't know what expression he was making but I had a feeling that was telling me that he was smirking.

Koutarou started unbuttoning my button up shirt and quickly took it off of me, as Koutarou was throwing my shirt on to the floor I sat up with my back against the headboard.
I was letting Koutarou take over since I was a total bottom and would never be able to top Koutarou.

Koutarou leaned in and started nipping on my neck and slowly got to my collarbone, he stopped for a while and before he continued he looked up at me and asked ''You've hooked up with guys before haven't you? except your teacher'' the question caught me off guard and it took me a second to respond. As Koutarou waited for me to answer him he gently pressed his lips to every single scar that I have on my ribs.

''Yes, but it-'' I was cut off by Koutarou who licked my nipple and started playing with the other one with his other hand as he licked and sucked on my left nipple, I breathed in a deep breathe before letting out a muffled moan into my hand that I quickly moved to my mouth so that I'd not make any sound.
Koutarou smirked and said ''I only needed to hear the 'yes' '' I threw my head back as he started sucking on my other nipple, I gripped the sheets and bit my bottom lip trying to not make any sound.
Koutarou started leaving a trail of kisses as he started going lower until he got to my erection that you could easily see thru my briefs.