-Part forty-

14th January
12:02 AM

Terushima's POV

I sat down next Akaashi who was curled up into a ball under a blanket, ''You've been visiting this place huh?'' I said as I looked around the room, it was a bit cleaner than usually.
Akaashi just smiled and nodded in response.

''Why'd you go after me?'' Akaashi asked as he still wasn't facing me, I sighed and shrugged.
''I honestly have no idea, I just felt the need to make sure that you're alright and I felt the need to protect you'' Akaashi looked up at me and raised one eyebrow.
I frowned and tried to hug him but as I just stretched my arms out I saw the fear in his eyes, and I also noticed that he flinched and tensed up after.

I looked a bit hurt and dropped my arms to my side as I looked out into space with sadness in my eyes.
What happened to him?
I realized that I actually don't know much about him even though I dated him for almost a year.
''I'm sorry'' I said as I tried to look at Akaashi with a happy expression, ''It's not your fault Terushima'' he spoke with a smile on his face.

I hate how much he has been thru but he never gave up, I would've given up by now.
''Why were you such a bitch to me after we broke up?'' Akaashi asked as he looked into my eyes and I looked away to try and fight the guilt that was slowly building up inside of me, ''Kind of because I noticed that you were moving on and I couldn't, I was stuck on you and tried to get rid of it by being mean to you'' I looked down not meeting his eyes.

Akaashi sat up and looked at him, he brought his hand up to my face and made me look at him ''Terushima you gotta move on, I've moved on and it'll only cause you pain if you don't move on'' he said with a smile on his face. A forced smile.
I sighed and moved away from him I couldn't bare to look at him, he was so broken yet so cute.
I always hated it how his life started, I knew about the bullying and I knew about what his teacher did to him, and yet I never found the courage to help him.
And now, he found someone who was able to help him and that person wasn't me.

I got up and smiled at him, ''Akaashi I need to get you home before it gets late, lets go I have my motorcycle  hidden near by'' Akaashi looked up at me and stood up.

We locked up the place and I drove Akaashi home, I only had one helmet so I let him wear it.
He had to tell me where our sensei lived for me to be able to get him home.
On the way to the apartment I couldn't help but think of the times when we were dating.

I parked and Akaashi got off of my motorcycle, he was about to give me the helmet but noticed how tears were streaming down my face.
His eyes widened and he hugged me ''I'm sorry Terushima'' he said in a raspy voice, I pulled away and took the helmet out of his hands ''Call me Teru just like before please'' I cracked a smiled and he nodded in agreement.

I watched as he walked to the apartment, and as he walked away from me.
''I hope you're happy'' I whispered to myself as I put on my helmet, it didn't matter to me that I had to go home and face my disappointed mother anymore.
I got to apologize to Akaashi and the fact that I actually were able to do it was awesome. 

Shorter chapter oops

Finni~