-Part forty three-

16th January
11:31 AM

Bokuto's POV

I woke up a hour ago since it's finally weekend and Keiji is still asleep so I'm sitting at the desk in my room and working a bit, I'm grading some papers.
I took a sip of my coffee and placed it down next to me as I heard my phone buzz, I looked on the screen and saw my boss' name on the caller ID.
I answered the call with a quiet tone.

''Hello, Bokuto Koutarou speaking'' I quickly stood up and closed the door to my room to not wake Keiji up, ''Good morning Bokuto-san, you remember Daichi right?'' I thought for a second before remembering.
''Oh yes I remember him, is there something about him?'' I asked politely as I walked around the room a bit.

''Yes well, he quit his job as a teacher and I know that you did study to also be a Japanese teacher right?''

''Ah yes, I'm qualified to be a Japanese teacher'' Well it is true I did study to be a Japanese teacher, which means that I can teach out Japanese but I just don't want to have to work for too many hours.

''I was wondering if you'd like to teach your class Japanese? We don't have enough teachers and it'd be really nice if you could teach at least one class. That means that you'd work only three more hours a week, of course you'd be paid more''

I considered the thing for a second or two and thought, why not try it.
I would only be working with my class for a bit longer, and some more income would always be nice.

I let out a sigh and answered ''I guess I could take a few more hours of work, could you please send me an email with the information?'' I accepted the offer and we quickly ended the call meaning that I could finally drink my coffee in peace.

I was still looking through some pages until I got a notification on my laptop, it was an email from my boss about the details.
Honestly I rather talk to him like that thru text than on the phone or in person.

As I was reading the email I heard Keiji stumbling out of his bed slowly, honestly that kid is the only thing keeping me entertained which is just  weird as heck.
Like how could I a old dude fall for a child, or I mean teenager.
Well it is not exactly a decade in between me and Keiji but its still nine years, I'm nine years older than he is..
God isn't that pedophilia?

The door to my room opened slightly followed by a soft knock.
I saw Keiji's messy hair peek through the door and was soon met with his blue almost grey eyes.
The eyes I was mesmerized by that I could barely stop staring at them.

''Good morning!'' I said in a soft voice and a soft smile on my face as Keiji stepped foot in my room, ''Morning'' he said in his raspy morning voice while letting a small smile form on his lips.
Keiji walked over to my bed and threw himself on it.

''Why's your bed more comfortable?'' He murmured into my pillow while Astaroth jumped up on my bed and laid next to him cuddling herself into the heat of his body, I chuckled and stood up from my desk chair walking over to my bed.
I took a deep breath and let myself fall on to the bed next to Keiji and Astaroth.

Astaroth got a slight bit scared but when she realized that it was me she calmed down quickly.
Keiji instead of snuggling into my pillow snuggled closer to me a took a deep breath of my smell, and we laid there for a while before Keiji spoke up.

''Koutarou, thank you'' I pulled away to look at Keiji and I saw him squinting his eyes closed as if he was scared of rejection.
''Do you really think I'd reject you in some way?'' I asked as I got my face closer to his and stroked his cheek with my thumb.
''I don't know..'' He murmured under his breath as he tried to get away from my grasp.
I placed one hand on his hip holding him close to me and my other hand on his chin, I tilted his head slightly to the side and kissed him passionately.

After we pulled away and I let him catch his breath I spoke calmly.
''I always thought I was just a hopeless guy in his late twenties who'd never find love, but here I am. Falling for a teenager who seems perfect in my eyes.''

Keiji's eyes shot open and I saw tears in his eyes but he quickly blinked them away and smiled widely at me.
He hugged me even closer if that was even possible and whispered quietly ''I love you so much'' before he fell asleep in my arms which made me feel as if I was in heaven, I was quietly thanking god for letting me find someone like Keiji and I whispered back ''I love you too'', and I could swear that I saw him smile.

We both fell asleep cuddling.

[Hello! I'm back and this story is ending here unfortunately, but I will be starting a few new books.
The Mafia AU isn't mine and I barely ever write there so That one book is still on hold since Daniel doesn't have much time right now.
I got a bit burned out before and I could also barely find time to do anything, I was basically waking up, school, home (taking care of my lil sister, dogs and cats) and then eat my first meal with in a few hours, take a shower and sleep.
and I still have some missing assignments to do lol
I also made a playlist for this so I'm just going to link it down below (It's a playlist based off this book, and its not exactly done I'm still adding songs to it) lol]

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1eNbO5S24bQsSTsa3sWnlJ?si=FzkFA8lfSl-RYjFHLHqSyw

Finni~