-Part eight-

TW again rape mentions but only at the end, and I believe its only once

The hospital let Akaashi out and they were at Bokuto's house now, the first thing Akaashi did was to go to the room he was staying at and went to bed, Bokuto was pretty worried about him.
Bokuto went to make some food for the both of them and when he was done he went in to Akaashi's room and first knocked on the door, all that he could hear was a loud growl. Bokuto took that as if Akaashi was letting him in to the room.
When Bokuto walked in Akaashi turned around to face Bokuto who then said ''Akaashi get out of bed and come to the kitchen, we'll eat'' Akaashi thought for a while and then look Bokuto in the eyes, his eyes looked dead. Akaashi looked so dead, he was pale, his eyes were read from all that crying but they were also all puffy, his face was totally drained from any emotions or any life at all, in one word he looked like he was a dead zombie.

-I'm not hungry.

-Akaashi come on, you didn't eat lunch either, so get the fuck out of bed or I'll have to carry you.

Akaashi then turned around and looked the other way, what he didn't expect was that Bokuto wasn't joking he really did pick him up.
Bokuto took the covers off of Akaashi which made him flinch and then he picked him up bridal style and carried him in to the kitchen then after sitting him down at the dinner table.

-I told you that I wasn't hungry so stop wasting food and money on me.

Bokuto looked pissed after Akaashi said those things, Akaashi wanted to regret saying it but he couldn't he didn't have enough energy left to even care about what he had just said.

-If you don't wan't to eat then we are going out.

-Where?

-I need to get you a therapist and you really need to talk to someone about what has been happening to you these past years.

-Fuck no. I don't wan't to talk to anyone! for fucks sake let me just die here!

This time Akaashi regretted what had said.

-Either you talk to me or you talk to a therapist. You've got two options and you have to choose one.

Akaashi sat on the chair looked at Bokuto for a while after answering his question.

-What do you want to know then?

-What has that Suzuki guy done to you, don't even pretend like he haven't done anything, I can clearly see how terrified you are of him.

-He.. raped me..

Akaashi whispered out that sentence hoping that Bokuto wouldn't have heard it but unfortunately he did hear him clearly.
Bokuto walked up to Akaashi and just stood there, waiting for Akaashi to say more.

-He.. has done it plenty of times... after a while it became a habit of his.

Akaashi took a deep breath before speaking up again.

-always after school I'd have to stay after the lessons, because he wanted to 'talk' to me.

Akaashi brought his hands up to his face to try and wipe his tears away but soon enough Bokuto cupped his face and wiped the tears away for him.
Bokuto then smiled and said ''You're so brave, don't ever let anyone say you aren't. Many people wouldn't be able to even think about their past without having a panic attack''

[ I want to say that I've never been raped and I don't know anyone who has been and I'm not sure of how someone would react after it but I know it is painful and traumatic, I am not sure of how I should write about this I know that everyone experiences it differently. Some people can't speak about it at all some can barely even be touched and stuff. I've been abused mentally and physically so that is really different from what Akaashi here is going thru, if you think that I should fix something or if you want to talk to me I can give you my Instagram here: lenqfinni
if you want to talk just DM/PM me I won't judge you in any way or anything and I'll listen. If you've got any suggestions on the future chapters or on a totally new story you can DM/PM me the idea, I would love to write some story's that y'all would want me to]

Sincerely~

-Finni