-Part twenty two-

Tuesday
9:02 AM

Akaashi's POV

I woke up a few minutes ago but I didn't get out of bed, yesterday was horrible when me and Bokuto came back home we barely spoke.
I think Bokuto forgot that I hadn't been eating ever since I left the house the day before, but I didn't mind not eating for a few days it's not like I would die because of it, right?
I have been laying in bed for quiet a long time now, recently I started playing games again.
I should probably go and get a shower.
I got up and walked over to my closet.
I took out a white t-shirt and a pair of grey sweats, I then walked out of the room in to the hallway.
I didn't hear anything except Bokuto's laptop, he was typing something when I walked in to the living room.
I walked next to him murmuring a good morning while doing so, and went in to the kitchen.
It was awkward between us, very awkward.
I opened the fridge just to get myself some juice, but Bokuto walked up behind me and took the juice out of my hands ''What was that for?!'' I asked agitated .
''Let me make breakfast, we haven't eaten anything since the hospital trip'' He said looking into the fridge, he took out four eggs and some dill before closing it yet again.
I sat on the island counter that was in the kitchen and waited, somewhere during that I fell asleep and was woken up by Bokuto who placed down a plate of rice and another one with cooked eggs and one more with sandwiches.
I smiled and took a sandwich while Bokuto walked back to his laptop.
''Akaashi my family wanted me to visit then for Christmas, do you want to go and visit them?'' Bokuto yelled to me from the living room, I poked my head from behind the corner and shrugged for him to see.
''Then I'll need to call my mother, after your done eating go pack your stuff we will be going as quick as possible'' Bokuto told me, he seemed to not care about what happened before luckily.
I ate my breakfast and left quiet a lot for Bokuto then went in to my room, I took out one of my duffel bags from my dresser and started packing up some clothes.

-

Yesterday I had to pack up some things and before I went to bed yesterday Bokuto told me that we were going to his family home tomorrow. Come to think of it, I barely know anything about his family nor his past.
All I know about his family is that he has two older sisters and that his family home is in Tokyo but I don't know where exactly, and its only better that they live in Tokyo because then we wont have to drive for hours.
I got out of my room and sat on the sofa, Bokuto hasn't woken up yet maybe because it is 7 AM but I just couldn't sleep. Especially knowing that I'm going to meet Bokuto's family, it was scaring me. A lot, I'm not ready to be meeting his family but oh well.
Does Bokuto's family count as my family now? since he is my guardian now..
My thoughts were interrupted by Bokuto who seemed to just wake up, ''Morning Bokuto-san'' I said with my raspy voice.
Bokuto looked at me and it kind of looked like he just gained tons of energy just from that, Bokuto smiled and answered ''Good morning Akaashi!'' he walked up to the sofa and threw himself down.
''Akaashi, since your going to meet my family who has literally the same last name as me, you should start referring to me as Koutarou'' I was shocked by his statement, he said it like it didn't mean anything. He hasn't even looked at me, he was just staring at the roof while saying it.
I hummed regaining my posture, ''Then you could call me Keiji if you want to'' I stated while I started getting up from the sofa.
''Keiji! That's such a cool name, I love it!'' Bokuto yelled jumping on to my back, all that pressure and weight made me fall on to the floor.
I tried to get out of Bokuto's grip which seemed to be impossible, ''Koutarou.. get off of me, please'' I managed to say in between gasps in an attempt of trying to get some air in to my lungs, which barely worked.
Bokuto laid there for a second or two more before standing up and helping me up, he made sure to be careful since I've still got scars on my arms, wrists and on my ribs.
I thanked him with a smile and headed to my room, I walked over to my desk and pulled out a box from underneath it, I was looking inside it and didn't notice Bokuto who was standing behind me.
Inside the box I have always been keeping small things that reminded me of my past and family or just some fun times, every time I looked at those things I start crying for some reason.
I let a tear slide down my face but quickly wipe it away as I head Bokuto's chuckle.
I turned around to see that Bokuto was sitting on my bed,''Even the emotionless Akaashi cares about his past and can even tear up because of it'' Bokuto stated looking down with an expression that seemed sad but at the same time happy almost as if he was trying to put on a happy face in front of me.
I raise one eyebrow and lean back in my chair.
Bokuto raises his head and looks at me before extending his hands motioning for me to come and hug him,I get up from my chair and walk over to him letting him wrap his arms around my waist and hug me.
Since he was sitting down and I was standing up I felt awkward since he was literally at the same height level as my dick was.
My face flushed red and I looked away towards the door until I got a call, my phone in my pocket vibrates straddling both me and Bokuto, I quickly move away and take out my phone to answer the call.
''Hello?'' I say after answering the incoming call, ''Hey uh so like, Bokuto-sensei knows that I sold you the blunt, could you make sure he doesn't get me in jail?'' and by that I already knew that it was Suna, well to his luck I put the phone on speaker. Yep Bokuto heard it, I stayed quiet for a few seconds until Suna spoke yet again ''You there?'' Bokuto took my phone and started speaking.
''So I heard what you said and don't worry I wont tell anyone if you stop with that, I don't want to hear about more people who end up like Akaashi or maybe even worse'' it was quiet for a split second until Suna stuttered out a ''Oh- I'm- Hello, I promise I will stop with selling drugs. I actually was going to stop but when Akaashi asked for a blunt, I gave in.'' Bokuto sighed and walked out of my room with my phone.
I just stood there confused as hell because like that's my phone excuse me, but I just let them speak for a while.
I walked over to my desk and closed the box and put it back to where it is supposed to be.

Finni~