-Part thirty eight-

13th January
7:25 PM

Akaashi's POV

I was on my way home after I hung out with Oikawa and I had to walk thru a different alley since there were many people, and I didn't want to accidentally walk in to someone I know.
I was walking thru a back alley and saw someone on the other end, the alley was a bit hard to get thru since there wasn't much space, and on top of that it was snowing.
The snow was at least 50 cm/19 inches high and it was a bit hard getting thru.
The person I saw earlier seemed to be looking for someone or something since they were looking around, as I got closer I noticed that it was a man and he was now looking straight at me.

I quickened my peace and tried to walk past him, he bumped his shoulder right into mine and I yelped in pain.
I looked over at the man and realized that it was Terushima.
I rolled my eyes and started walking but heard footsteps right behind me, ''Hey pretty boy, shouldn't you be at home? It's late wouldn't your boyfriend Bokuto be worried?'' he laughed and I tried to walk faster but Terushima stopped me.

He grabbed me by my arm and turned me around,''Come on Akaashi, if you're not dating our teacher then prove it'' he smirked at me and I turned my head to the side.
I didn't want to face him.
Terushima pushed me to the wall so that my back was facing the wall and he grabbed my face with his left hand, he made me look at him and I wore a disgusted look.
''Aw come on, if you resist I wont stop thinking that you're dating our teacher, and wash that look off of your face'' He growled.

I looked at and still kept my disgusted face on, I didn't know what he wanted from me but if it was money I could give him the five dollars that I had on me. It is not as if I'll buy anything for it.
I he looked straight in to my eyes and leaned in, he closed his eyes and closed the gap in between our faces at the same time.
My eyes widened as I felt his lips on mine.

I felt disgusted, it was horrible he tried to deepen the kiss but that was too much for me and I tried to get out of his grip. I kept my mouth closed as he was still trying to deepen the kiss, I was trying to get away from him.
I now remembered that my left hand was free, I quickly got my keys out of my pocket.
I held the key in between my middle finger and ring finger as I made my hand into a fist and punched Terushima in the stomach with the key going right into his stomach, he pulled away and grabbed his stomach in pain.
I quickly took off and ran to the bus stop or at least where people were.

As i was out of the alley and on the main street I noticed the angry look on Terushima's face, he soon stopped following me and I could finally get on the bus.
I sat there silently, I felt like throwing up. I hated the feeling I felt after Terushima tried to kiss me.
How did he even find me?
I looked out the window and saw people, some happy some sad but I couldn't care less.

After a 10 minute ride on the bus I finally got off of it and walked in to Koutarou's apartment, I was lost in thought as I was taking off my shoes. Astaroth came to welcome me back and I gave her a pat on the head as I walked in to my room, I didn't hear when Koutarou said my name multiple times.
I went in to my room and dropped on my bed.

Koutarou walked after me a bit confused to why I didn't answer, he opened the door and saw me laying on the bed. I was laying on my back and stared up to the ceiling, I thought of what Terushima did to me.
I was disgusted.
I wanted to cry but no tears came.
I wanted to scream but I couldn't find my voice.
I wanted to do something, but I couldn't.
I'm too weak.

Koutarou walked closer to my bed and sat on the edge as he tried to talk to me, I quickly shot up and sat up as I realized what was going on.
I looked at him confused ''Why're you here?'' I asked, I put on a emotionless face on and saw how Koutarou frowned.
''What's wrong? You didn't answer me when I was calling your name earlier''

I looked away trying to keep my tears from falling down my cheeks.
Now my tears decided to come, wow. Fuck off.
Koutarou put his hand on my cheek as he made me look at him, he noticed the tears in my eyes and his expression quickly changed into a sad and worried one.
I blinked my tears away and spoke.

''What would you do if someone made me do something I didn't want?'' Koutarou's expression changed immediately from a sad and worried one to a scowl, I bit my lip as I tried to not break down.
''Who did what to you? I hope you remember that you can trust me, I'm here with you. Not against you'' He said in a calm voice.

''Terushima'' I took a deep breath before continuing ''He tried to kiss me, and I had to p-punch him to get away from him'' I let my tears fall down my cheeks as I quietly sobbed.
Koutarou hugged me tightly and I noticed Astaroth jump on to my bed, she was also trying to comfort me.
I hugged him back lightly as I sobbed into his neck, I was a bit scared that he would be mad at me but I guess he didn't mind. Or he wasn't mad at me but at Terushima.

Koutarou pulled away from me and looked in my eyes, he had both of his hands on my cheeks as he caressed them with his thumb.
I had red and puffy eyes already.
''Keiji, I'll talk to him and I will message his parents about it'' I nodded and Koutarou got up, ''Go change and sleep, we'll talk about this tomorrow'' he walked to my door and walked out closing it.

Astaroth sat on my bed and looked at me, I tried to crack a smile to her but failed.
I decided to just take off my jewelry and jeans and sleep in my button up shirt.
I threw my jeans on to the floor and left the jewelry on my bedside table.
I then laid down and let myself fall asleep but sleep didn't come easy, all I could think of was what Terushima did to me.
The disgusting taste of his lips on mine.
I hated it, and I couldn't forget about it.

I finally fell asleep after minutes of trying.

[ITS FEBRUARY PEOPLE!!!1!1!!!]

Finni~