-Part thirty seven-

13th January
5:30 AM

Akaashi's POV

My alarm clock just woke me up, I didn't sleep much after what happened with Koutarou, he explained why he was crying and all but I couldn't get the thought out of my head.
The thought that we both told each other that we loved each other.

I turned off my alarm clock and laid in bed, I was just thinking of yesterday night.
My phone buzzed pulling me out of my thoughts, it was a message from Oikawa.

Oikawa: Akaashi!!!

Akaashi: Yes Oikawa? It's 5 am

Oikawa: I found someone perfect for you!

Oikawa: I know you haven't been dating anyone for a while and all so why not go out with someone?

Akaashi: About that...

Oikawa: WHAT?! ARE YOU DATING SOMEONE AND DIDNT TELL ME?!

Akaashi: I'll tell you if you meet up with me today

Oikawa: Fine, we can study together at a study cafe. We could even be in our classes we'd just need headphones to not disturb others.

Akaashi: Sure I'll send you the location and we'll meet up there at 7:40 is that alright?

Oikawa: YES AND YOU NEED TO TELL ME ABOUT THE LUCKY GUY!

I sighed putting away my phone, Oikawa was a lot sometimes. Love and that kind of stuff was something he liked a lot, he tends to say that he doesn't fall in love or that he has never fallen in love but I can see.
I'm not blind after all, I see the way he looks at Iwaizumi. I see the way how is eyes light up whenever Iwaizumi is with us or just the way he talks about him, Oikawa is just too oblivious to understand it.

I quickly got out of bed and took my backpack, I put my new laptop in there together with it's charger and the books we'd need today.
Since it was Wednesday I would only have: Modern Japanese, English, P.E, Chemistry and as always at the end of the day we'd have our homeroom teacher: Koutarou. Who would just have to talk about some boring school stuff for like an hour.

When I got my stuff ready I looked at the time: 5:57 AM.
I walked over to my dresser and choose an outfit.
I decided to go with an easy outfit and chose: A light gray button up shirt, black skinny slightly ripped jeans. I tucked the button up shirt a bit in to my pants and chose jewelry.
I took two necklace's one that had a bit thicker chain and the other one was slightly thinner, I also took a beanie and a few random rings.

I put everything on and walked out of the room grabbing my backpack, I saw Koutarou on the sofa. Koutarou was typing something on his laptop as I walked past him.
I made myself a cup of coffee and sat next to Koutarou.
We chatted a bit until I had to go, of course Koutarou had to know where I was going.

-

I was walking in to the cafe as I spotted Oikawa sitting in the right corner, it was a cozy booth that had short walls in between the other ones.
I made my way over to him and placed down my backpack, ''Hi Oikawa!'' I said in a happy voice ''Hello Akaashi! So tell me about him!'' I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Oikawa.
A waitress came and saved me but just for a short while.

''What can I get for you two?'' She asked nicely as she held a small notebook in her hands with a pen in her left, I smiled softly and thought for a second before answering ''I'll get a medium cappuccino and a few onigiris'' I looked over at Oikawa who was ready to order too.
''I'll have a tea and milk bread'' He smiled at the waitress who wrote the information down and walked away to make our orders.

I sighed as I knew what was going to happen next, Oikawa looked at me cheerfully and spoke ''Tell me about him!'' sometimes I swear he acts like a teenage girl.
''You have to swear to not tell anyone, not even Iwaizumi. I'll tell him myself when I'm ready'' Oikawa nodded excitedly, ''Its Bokuto, our homeroom teacher'' I said a bit quieter to not disturb anyone.
Oikawa's eyes shot wide open and he needed a second to understand what I just told him.

Oikawa hugged me and I sat there shocked, honestly I thought he'd be disgusted or something but I guess he accepts me.
''Wait your not disgusted? he is our teacher''
I needed reassurance.

''Of course not, Akaashi you're my best friend and I want what's best for you. Even if that means you dating our teacher, but does he know you told me?''

I smiled at Oikawa, I loved it when he was like this.
''He doesn't know that I told you'' I sighed out in relief that Oikawa accepted it just like that, it was a shock to me but I kind of understand why he accepted it just like that.
I'm his best friend after all.
We then quickly took out our things and joined the class meeting, soon after the waitress came and gave us our orders.

On our P.E I messaged Koutarou.

Akaashi: Me and Oikawa are gonna just walk around the mall if that is okay

Bokuto: Alright, I know that you'll walk anyways when you're on your way home so I know that the both of you are gonna get some movement anyways

''Oikawa I told Bokuto that we'd walk around but we can just do some catching up in math or something if that is alright'' Oikawa nodded and we took out our math classroom.
On there our teacher had posted pictures of the pages of our books for those people that didn't have their books at home.
We wrote down our answers on a google document that we'd have to send our teacher after we're done with the whole math book, which has like 500 pages.

-

We just ended our Chemistry and so far no one has been bugging me nor Oikawa, at least that is what I know since none of us checked the group chat.
We both joined the home room call and waited patiently for the lesson to start, we were just chatting a bit until Oikawa brought up a topic.

''So you call Bokuto-sensei by his first name? You know how I call Iwa-chan: Hajime''

I hesitated for a bit before nodding, Oikawa couldn't say anything else because Koutarou un-muted himself and started speaking.

''Alright class please mute yourself and drop your phones. Terushima I see you, good now that I have everyone's attention I published a document on your classroom so please go check it out and fill it in. When you're done just raise your hand.''

I looked into our classroom page and found the document, it had a few questions like how we studied today and if we learnt something new.
I filled it in and raised my hand quickly.
''Akaashi, you're already done?'' I nodded my head and saw Terushima smirk, I was sure that he already had something he wanted to do.
It always scares me when he wears that smirk, it doesn't mean anything good.

Terushima raised his hand, ''Are you also done Terushima?'' Koutarou asked as he was thinking of something the people that were done could do.
''No but I was wondering, why's Akaashi not with you Bokuto-sensei? did something happen?'' I looked at Oikawa who sat next to me and shrugged.
''No Akaashi is studying with Oikawa, and there is nothing else you need to know. If you're not done then please answer those easy questions, or I'll have to email your parents again'' Terushima quietly turned off his mic and did what he was told.

I laughed a bit with Oikawa until I got a message from Koutarou on my phone.

Bokuto: Since your done I guess you can just leave the meet, same with Oikawa

I saw Koutarou looking at the screen and I quickly nodded as I left the call ''why'd you leave'' Oikawa asked me as he looked confused.
''Bokuto told me that if we're done we can leave the meet'' Oikawa smiled and nodded.
He quickly finished the last few questions and told Koutarou that he was done, then left the meet.

I hung out a bit more with Oikawa after that, we walked around the mall a bit and chatted.

I have like 3 more drafts and one of them is around 2k words ASJDASdASDKJ SO EXPECT A FEW CHAPTERS

Finni~