-Part thirty-

not edited

25th December
1:49 AM

Akaashi's POV

I just woke up and laid in bed for a bit since I felt sore, I checked beside me and didn't see Koutarou.
He must be upstairs.
I laid calmly in bed trying to get the courage to try and get out of bed and eventually I got the courage and tried to get up, it was already a struggle to sit up but when I slid myself off of the bed and tried to stand on my feet I felt a sharp pain shoot thru my back area.
I grumbled and somehow wobbled myself back on to the bed laying down on my stomach from exhaustion, I was not ready for me to be this sore I mean I knew that I hadn't hooked up with anyone for quiet a while but why do I have to be this sore after just one round?!

I saw that Yua and Yui were outside, I saw thru the small windows and noticed that they looked in my direction. Yui waved at me with a smile before dropping the smile and seeing my scars on my ribs, and probably the hickeys Koutarou must've left.
I could only see the few hickeys he left on my chest but I bet my neck has more.
I took the blanket and put it over myself to try and cover myself up, I saw Yui talking to Yua with a sad smile before they both turned to me smiled and left to go inside.
I smiled back at them and laid in bed trying to figure out what to do since Koutarou wasn't here and I couldn't get out of bed to at least take my phone, I decided to just stay in bed and lay there until Koutarou comes back.

I was remembering what happened last night and my cheeks flushed a dark shade of red.
But I was quickly taken out of my thought before I heard the door being open, or well more like someone was really struggling with opening it but after a while got it open.
It was Koutarou and he walked it smiling at me and closing the door behind himself, he was holding a tray with food and snacks.
''When did you wake up?'' I asked trying to sit up straight but failed quiet a bit and groaned in pain as I slumped myself down again with my back against the headboard, Koutarou chuckled and placed the food on my lap as he sat in front of me on the bed with his legs crossed.
''A hour or so before you'' He said looking at me as I ate the sandwich he made me, it was really good.
Koutarou was always good at making food.
''I saw Yua and Yui, I think they saw both my scars and the hickeys you left'' I said glaring at Koutarou for a split second, he looked at me with horror in his eyes.

At that moment Yua and Yui walked in to the room and Yui threw herself on the bed laying with her back facing the bed, Yua walked in slowly and closed the door behind and sat on the desk chair.
I brought the blanket over myself in an attempt to try and cover myself up, Koutarou looked at them about to yell at them but I stopped him ''Could you give me a shirt? I have one turtleneck with me'' I said looking softly at Koutarou first but as I said the other part I glared in his direction slightly.
Koutarou got off of the bed without saying a word and walked over to my bag where I had my stuff, as he tried to find my shirt Yui spoke '' 'Kaashi, spill'' I looked at her surprised and tilted my head slightly to the right.

''What do you want me to say?'' I asked playing dumb but instead got a glare which soon turned in to a smirk '' Tell everyone here how my little brother fucked you mercilessly yesterday'' my eyes shot wide open and Koutarou finally found my shirt tossing it to me, he quickly walked over and sat on the bed making Yui have to move away a bit.
Why are you not saying anything Kou!?
Koutarou stayed quiet as I put on my shirt so I guessed he wanted me to explain but why do I have to do it?!

as I put on the turtleneck and adjusted it I looked at Yui and spoke showing no emotion on my face ''You want me to describe how your little brother fucked me?'' I said repeating her question but getting a nod back, I smirked at her and started '' It all started with us watching a random movie on Netflix but ending up being bored of it, then you brother decided to bring up something else-'' I said but being cut off.
Yua spoke '' Please stop I don't want to hear about my brother having sex with someone else, or over all having sex that disgusts me'' and Koutarou chuckled after her statement ''I knew he wouldn't be able to tell the whole story, and why would you want to hear about your little bro fucking someone?'' He asked Yui, ''Because I know how uncomfortable that'd make you and I'd have something to tease you about but I guess I wont'' I sighed taking another sandwich from the plate.