-part nineteen-

Monday
11:41

Akaashi's POV

I just woke up, I was really tired after a whole day out.
I had called with Oikawa a lot yesterday too, he told me to check my email in the morning so I just took my phone and went on the app.
I opened the app and saw a new email from the principal, what does he want?

Principal from Fukurodani
Hello my fellow student's, due to the COVID-19 we have to begin the Christmas break a little earlier.
The break starts on Monday instead of starting on Friday, happy Christmas everyone make sure to take care and not get sick!

I placed down my phone, well I'm free from studying and my break is one week longer than it would've been on normal circumstances.
I took the glass of water that I had on my desk and gulped down all of the remaining water in one gulp before walking out of my room with the glass, I was heading towards the kitchen but something caught my attention. Bokuto, he was standing next to the open window doing something? I walk quietly to the kitchen and place the glass down before walking towards Bokuto.
I got to him and saw that he was smoking, "Bokuto-San! Why in the hell are you smoking?!" I yelled at him taking the cigarette out of his hand and throwing it out of the window on to the streets below.
He looked at me shocked and looked down at where I threw the cigarette away.
"Akaashi that's just how I cope with stress, I don't smoke much and you didn't have to throw it away!" At first Bokuto seemed calm but the last few words he sounded agitated , I backed away.
Bokuto sighed yet again this time turning around so that his back was facing the window and he slumped back, slowly sitting down on the floor.
"I don't care if you don't smoke much, I don't want you to die like they did" I've pretty much come to terms with my parents death even tho it still hurt like a bitch I pretended like it didn't. Just like the time when Terushima said that my mom was calling, it hurt a lot to say those words but I did.
"Akaashi stop saying those things, let's just eat breakfast" Bokuto said smiling at me and started walking towards the kitchen, I trailed behind him still mad.
Something is wrong and I know it, we both do.
Bokuto  walked over to the fridge and took out a few eggs, "how many eggs do you want? I'm thinking about cooking eggs" I thought for a while before answering.
"Two" Bokuto looked at me and said "at least three, so I'm cooking four remember you're almost a grow ass man, you should eat properly" I sighed and nodded, I gave up on trying to argue since I noticed that Bokuto usually wins these arguments.
I waited patiently as Bokuto made us breakfast, while the eggs were cooking he was chopping vegetables, I was guessing that he was making a salad.
"Akaashi could you take the eggs out of the pot already? They should be done cooking now" I only answered by humming and standing up from the chair I was sitting on.

-

We had just eaten our breakfast and i was starting to get bored, I sat on the sofa trying to find something interesting but all that I found was mostly about corona or some boring anime's for kids.
Bokuto walked in front of me and threw himself on me literally smashing me.
"Bokuto-San I can barely breath!" I yelled trying to get Bokuto off of me, he only looked at me smirking.
Before I knew it Bokuto was tickling me, I was laughing my ass off.
After Bokuto got up I sighed finally getting enough air in my lungs, I looked at Bokuto who looked like he just won a fight, he looked like he was proud of something.
I got up and now it was revenge time, I walked behind the sofa taking a pillow and throwing it at Bokuto and then quickly hid behind a wall as he tried to see who did it.
"Akaashi I can see your hair" Bokuto said in between laughs.
I huffed and walked back towards him pouting, I tried to slump myself over him but he panicked and I accidentally fell on top of him and accidentally kissed him.
I was shocked and so was Bokuto but he came back to his senses faster than I did because he kissed me back, I barely realized what was happening before Bokuto pulled away.

We both were breathless and blushing messes, I sat down next to him.
''We don't talk about that'' Was all I said before taking the TV remote and switching channels into some random news channel.

-

I was now sitting in my room trying to figure out how to look at Bokuto after what happened earlier, my phone started ringing and I picked up.
''Hello?'' Was all I said until I heard Oikawa's voice, ''Akaashi-chan should we got to a party? you could come voer to me and sleep over here after the party'' I sighed and looked at the clock.
It was 3:32 PM right now so I guess it would've been alright, I just had to ask Bokuto first.
''Oikawa I'll call you back I need to talk to Bokuto-san first'' I said to Oikawa before ending the call.
I walked out of the room and in to the living room, checked there and Bokuto wasn't sitting there ''Bokuto-san?'' I said before hearing him yell ''In my room!''.
I walked over to Bokuto's room that was in front of mine, I opened the door that was already slightly open.
''Bokuto-san would it be alright if I slept over at Oikawa's place?'' I asked unsure of what he would say. ''Of course, when will you be back? oh and I can give you a ride if you want''
Bokuto said not looking at me.
''I'll be back tomorrow and I will take a bus to Oikawa's'' I said walking towards my room to pack my things, I hummed to a random song that I had in my head.

-

When I arrived at Oikawa's I opened the door before knocking because I always do that and his parents weren't home so I didn't think I would be a bother to anyone, until I opened the door..
I saw Oikawa and Iwaizumi making out on his sofa, I stood there until they felt the clod air and looked at me.
''Aka-chan... come in and Iwa-chan get off of me'' Oikawa glared at his boyfriend before throwing him off of him and running towards me.