-Part twelve-

Edit: I just now noticed that I spelled 12 like twelwe SJKDHASKJDH SORRY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TWELVE

3rd person's POV

Sunday 9:16

Akaashi woke up on the sofa before he opened his eyes he could smell something.
Akaashi opened his eyes and saw none other than his teacher, Bokuto was holding Akaashi in his strong arms so Akaashi decided it'd be better to just sleep on.
The younger boy then cuddled up to his teacher to make himself more comfortable and fell asleep.

9:55

Bokuto woke up and looked around, he then noticed his student cuddled up to him so he gently slid away from his grip. Just as Bokuto was waking away from Akaashi he felt someone tug on his shirt, he looked back at Akaashi and saw that he was still half asleep but was still holding onto him, his grip tightened and he heard Akaashi mumble ''Don't go yet'' so Bokuto went back and sat down on the sofa which made Akaashi place his head on Bokuto's lap almost immediately and fall back asleep again.
Bokuto played with Akaashi's hair a little as he thought about their future, Akaashi was a second year now and he only had one and a half year left in high school before having to go to college, if Akaashi would actually go to college they wouldn't spend as much time but still. Bokuto was pretty sure Akaashi wouldn't move out when he went to college, there is a pretty good college close to where they live right now so he could attend there and he could just take a bus or some sort of public transport to get there.
Bokuto was starting to doze off a little until he heard the doorbell.
Ding Dong!
Bokuto got up from the sofa and ran towards the door opening it, Oikawa stood there with someone, he knew that person from school.

-Hello Bokuto-sensei! me and Iwa-chan came to visit Aka-chan, is it alright if we go in?

Bokuto nodded and stepped aside as Oikawa and Iwaizumi walked in taking off their shoes Bokuto spoke ''Akaashi is asleep on the sofa just wake him up and I will go and make some tea for you guys'' both of the younger males nodded and walked over to Akaashi as Bokuto went to the kitchen.

- Akaashi-chan me and Iwa-chan are here! wakey wakey!

Oikawa almost yelled in Akaashi's ear making him flinch and look up at his friends.
"What are you two doing here?" he asked tiredly still trying to process what was happening.
"We came to visit you! Iwa-chan and I came just to see you, you should be happy" Oikawa pouted while standing there hands crossed while a confused Iwaizumi looked at both of the boys.
Akaashi got up and told them to follow him to his bedroom and so they listened to the tired boy who just walked not even looking at them.

Akaashi's POV

Oikawa and Iwaizumi came to visit, I don't even know how they knew where Bokuto lives but lets just ignore it.

-Why are you two here? and how did you even find where Bokuto lives?

Oikawa looked at me and laughed answering my questions ''We are here just to check up on you and you know that Bokuto doesn't live alone you live here too now'' There was a smirk on Oikawa's face, I only shrugged and pointed at Iwaizumi ''and you brought your boyfriend for what? I don't want you guys to be here making out on my bed'' Iwaizumi looked at Oikawa and said ''I don't know myself'' Oikawa just looked at him and yelled ''I told you we are going to Akaashi to check up on him! He has been having a rough time!'' I looked at Oikawa and threw myself on my bed saying ''you shouldn't care so much about me'' into my pillow, Oikawa barely heard what I said but he probably figured out what I meant.
''Akaashi your so annoying'' there was a knock on the door before I heard it open, I guessed that it was Bokuto. I couldn't look up because Oikawa was sitting on my back while Iwaizumi just sat at my desk chair laughing at the both of us not even bothering to help me.

- Oikawa please don't break Akaashi's back, oh I got you guys some tea and cookies.

I threw Oikawa on to the floor and the neighbors could probably hear the thud he made when he flew off of me.
I got up and took the cups of tea and placed them on my desk as Bokuto placed the plate of cookies on my desk, Bokuto started walking out but stopped halfway ''Akaashi keep in mind we have to meet up with the police and the teachers today'' Bokuto walked out just as I nodded.

-Wait why are you going to meet up with them again?

Iwaizumi asked because Oikawa was too concentrated on trying to steal my cookie.

-We still need to figure out what do to with that guy.. you probably know to story by now.

I slapped Oikawa's hand away and gave him a cookie from the plate, ''but if he did rape you then shouldn't he be at the station?'' I was quiet for a while before answering, I had no idea why they could just talk about it without any weird feelings but that could be because they have never been raped ''He is at the police station, which is why I'm going to go there'' Oikawa and Iwaizumi looked at me for a split second before saying ''Ohhh alright'' at the same time which made us burst out laughing. I could feel that Bokuto heard us and smiled to himself, but I couldn't be sure about it.

-

Bokuto knocked on my door after about two hours of me hanging out with Oikawa and Iwaizumi, he told us that they should probably get going because me and him need to go soon to the police station.
Oikawa and Iwaizumi listened and Bokuto walked them to the door as I chose on what I should wear today, I didn't want to wear anything special nor anything pretty so that teacher wouldn't look at me in the way he does sometimes.
I chose a dark blue plain hoodie and a pair of black skinny jeans, on the side of the jeans I had a dark blue bandanna hanging and I took my glasses that I barely wore.
When I walked out of the room I saw Bokuto who was wearing a white button up shirt and a pair of skinny black jeans, he had a laptop bag on his shoulder and a black sweater on that was unzipped so you could easily see the button up shirt.

-Are we going?

I asked walking up to Bokuto, who looked at me or more like stared at me he nodded after looking me up and down.
''Do I look that bad?'' I laughed as I was walking behind Bokuto out of the door ''No you actually look very handsome'' I was shocked by what he answered with so I went with it and said ''Well thank you, you yourself don't look too bad in a button up shirt'' Bokuto just kept walking and I walked up to him poking him in the stomach ''And I know damn well that you are aware of that at you can see your abs thru the shirt'' Bokuto looked at me and pouted ''You don't have to say it like that'' I laughed ''Now you totally don't look like a teacher'' we both laughed on our way to the car.

[Hello my beautiful humans, for me its 7:04 AM right now and I have school in like a hour and a half so I need to start getting ready, hope you have fun reading and thank you very much for 200+ reads!]