-Part thirty one-

A bit of a smut warning, it's nothing much just Akaashi giving Bokuto head ;)

25th December
3:21 PM

Bokuto's POV

When mom came back she had guests with her apparently, I walked up the stairs and told Yui and Yua to stay with Keiji in my room.
When I was up the stairs I saw Kuroo and Kenma sitting on the sofa chatting with my mom, I was happy because Kuroo and I finally met but what was he doing here?

''Hey Kuroo! Hi Kenma!'' I said walking over to them, my mom decided to leave us alone and go to the kitchen.
Kenma muttered a ''hi'' under his breath while he stared at his phone but Kuroo was happy to see me and hugged me replying with a ''Hello Bokuto!'' happily, I hugged him back and we pulled away both sitting on the sofa.
''Where's Akaashi?'' Kuroo asked looking around a little trying to spot the raven haired boy and I quickly reacted by calling out Yua, ''Yua can you come?''.
''Why are you even wondering Kuroo?'' I asked tilting my head slightly waiting for a response from the rooster looking guy, ''I think Kenma would rather be with someone around his age than be with us'' he answered laughing a bit.

Kenma is 18 years old and goes to college, he lives with Kuroo since they're dating and Kenma doesn't want to live in the dorms. No wonder why.

Yua came up the stairs and greeted the two before asking me what I wanted ''What is it Koutarou? You know that it's not good to leave Akaashi and Yui alone, when I'm back I swear he will have small braids in his hair'' I laughed at her statement and spoke ''Can you take Kenma with you?'' I asked nicely.
Yua nodded and waited for Kenma to follow her as they walked down the stairs, ''Kenma seems a bit off what's wrong?'' I asked Kuroo when I was sure that Kenma and Yua were in the basement.

'' I told him that he had to at least say hi to his parents, which is also why we're here '' I nodded remembering.
Kenma's family lives nearby that's why they were here and not at Kuroo's place.

Me and Kuroo talked a bit about school since we might have to do online school instead of doing it in person, well at least we tried to talk but Yua's and Yui's screaming was getting more annoying by the minute.
''Should we check on them?'' I asked as I started getting up and only got a chuckle and a nod in response from Kuroo.
We walked over to the stairs and saw Yui running up the stairs so we moved to the side confused to why she was running, Kuroo looked at me and I just shrugged not knowing what to say.

When we walked down the stairs I saw the door to my room a bit open so I walked over opening the room completely, the first thing we saw was Yua who was trying to play some games with Kenma on their phones and then when we looked to the left, we saw Keiji who was looking at the gift I got him. At least the collar that was in the box since we hadn't picked the cat up yet.
Keiji was covering himself with the blanket up to his chin  when me and Kuroo walked in.
I sat down on the bed with Kuroo who looked at Keiji.

''What do you have there?'' He asked Keiji with a soft voice, Keiji looked at him and a small smile crept up on to his face.
''Ohm Bokuto gave me this now on Christmas and when we get home I'm gonna meet the cat he bought for us'' Keiji answered making sure to use my last name since it'd be weird if he used my first name in front of Kuroo and Kenma.
Yua looked up from the phone shocked to hear our last name being called out by Keiji but she quickly understood why he used it and went back to playing minecraft with Kenma.
Kuroo nodded, they started chatting about what name Keiji should choose.

-

After a hour or so Kuroo and Kenma went home, and it was time for me and Keiji to start packing the car since we had to head back home too.

I grabbed the bags so that Keiji didn't have to considering the fact that he was still sore from the day before, the medicine Yua gave him earlier worked a bit but not much.
When we sat in the car Yua, Yui and my mom were standing outside and waving us goodbye as we drove off.