-Part ten-

Bokuto's POV

When Akaashi kissed me I was taken by surprise and wasn't ready for it, and something was telling me to not push away but to rather kiss him back so I did that.
After a few seconds I felt my pants get tighter so I pushed him away hoping for it to not get worse and it looked like he was about to run away, He might've regretted doing this or was scared of my reaction but I hugged him quickly to make sure that he knows that I don't regret it and I'm not mad at him or anything.
We were sitting there on the floor for a while but after a short while I whispered ''Akaashi um I kinda got hard so if you'll excuse me..'' he blushed a dark shade of red and nodded, while I was walking away I could see him still sit on the floor hugging his knees tightly.

When I came out of the bathroom Akaashi was still sitting on the floor so I went to him and hugged him, I whispered into his ear ''Hey, don't regret what you did.. I did kiss back didn't I?'' Akaashi blushed a bright shade of red and then proceeded to answer after a few seconds of silence, ''I don't regret it, I'm just embarrassed'' I looked at him and laughed a little which made him tighten his grip on his knees.

-Don't be, it's not like we can turn back time and no one really saw us.

Akaashi looked me in the eye and just stared at me, deep in thought ''Can we... um cuddle?'' he asked shyly, my eyes widened and I looked at him for a while after picking him up bridal style stardling him a little but he soon relaxed.
I laid Akaashi down on the sofa and hugged him. We laid there for around a hour and I was mostly lost in thought and I was too concentrated on controlling my member that I could feel harden, I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice when Akaashi tried asking me if I was alright. He probably noticed that I was quiet, more quiet than usual.

-Bokuto-san are you alright?

I soon snapped out of it and realized that Akaashi had been trying to talk to me.
''uh yes Akaashi I'm alright'' Akaashi looked up at me I don't think he was buying what I just said but it is not like I'd tell him that I got hard because of him for the 2nd time today.

-Are you sure Bokuto-san? you've been spacing out a lot..

I looked at Akaashi, I never noticed how cute he is when he's blushing.
''Yea I'm alright just thinking about stuff'' He looked down again and I could see him play with the sleeve from his shirt ''Do you regret what... what just happened?'' I smiled and hugged Akaashi tighter bringing his head on to my chest, which made him blush a light shade of pink ''No Akaashi... honestly it's actually something I myself deep down had been wanting to happen or do, so the answer is no. I don't regret it'' Akaashi smiled a little and moved around a little which was not a good idea because I was already turned on but when he brushed his leg on my pants I couldn't take it and moaned. I tried to hold it in but it didn't work. ''Ahh~'' I quickly covered my mouth and Akaashi froze, I'm not shocked that he just froze because I would probably react like he did if my teacher would've moaned in my ear.
Luckily Akaashi's phone rang and he got up quickly leaving me in the living room, I sighed an quickly ran to the bathroom.

Akaashi's POV

Bokuto just moaned in my ear, and it was because of me. Help...
My phone rang and I got up to pick it up, I was thanking the gods for saving me in this awkward situation. When I got to the phone I saw that it was a unknown number, I picked up anyways.

-Hello?

-Hello! Akaashi Keiji am I right?

-Yes, is there something I could help you with?

-Actually yes, Bokuto is apparently your guardian now, right?

-Oh yes I suppose so.

-Well then I guess you are living together?

I hummed in response.

-Alright could you give him the phone? his phone is turned off.

-Of course I'll go get him!

I ran to the bathroom and knocked on the door, ''Bokuto-sensei someone is trying to call you!'' Bokuto opened the door in only briefs so I blushed a little and handed him the phone.

-Hello, Bokuto Koutarou here what can I help you with?

-Hello I'm Akaashi's doctor from the hospital and I heard him say that he had been having a lot of head aches and trouble sleeping, so I took some testes before he was let out of the hospital and I didn't find anything except for that at he needs to take more vitamins.

-Oh alright, where can I get them?

-You can get them at the closest medical shop, show them the message I sent to your phone.

-Alright well  thank you. Goodbye.

They ended the call, I was sitting on the sofa when Bokuto walked up to me. ''Akaashi get dressed we are going to a store, oh and why didn't you tell me about your head aches and that you had trouble sleeping?'' He asked me and I looked at him with confusion, ''Is that what that person told you?'' he nodded.
I didn't answer his question I just got up and walked to get changed.

-

When we were on our way to the store it was quiet but it wasn't awkward it was a comfortable silence.
When we sat in the car I was looking out of the window when Bokuto stopped the car, I looked at him and saw him unbuckle his seatbelts so I did the same.

-Say Bokuto-san why did you want me to go to the store with you?

-Oh I didn't want to go alone, and somehow I didn't want to leave you alone.

I walked next to Bokuto until we came into the store when he walked away from me for a second to grab a basket. I then waited for him to walk up to me again but that didn't happen for a few seconds so I looked back and saw someone talking to him, I didn't see who it was because they were turned with their back towards me. I walked towards Bokuto and stood next to him, then I looked up and saw the person he was talking to. He smiled at me with a bright smile, it was Kuroo Tetsurou my chemistry teacher. I bowed lightly and greeted him.

-Oh hello Akaashi, I heard that something happened to you a while ago and you were in the hospital.. I hope you are alright.

Kuroo smiled  at me again, it was geniune and you could notice that he was worried, I smiled back at him and answered ''Yeah everything is alright, what about you Kuroo-sensei?'' He smiled and answered with a quick ''everything's alright'' and then he looked back at Bokuto.

-Bokuto I have heard that you are Akaashi's guardian now, I hope you're not bored anymore now.

Bokuto smiled at him and answered ''Yeah Kuroo I'm not bored anymore'' Bokuto sighed heavily and put his arm around my shoulder squishing me lightly ''Akaashi is actually a quiet teenager so he is totally not a pain in the ass'' they both laughed and I only smiled looking down at my hands that were playing with the end of my sleeve.
Bokuto went to grab a basket leaving me and Kuroo alone, Kuroo then put his hand on my shoulder making me flinch a little and look up at him.
I looked at Kuroo he smiled gently and said ''Please keep Bokuto happy, he hasn't been smiling in a long time and when you moved in with him I could notice that he was happier, thank you'' I looked at Kuroo for a while before feeling a pat on my back I looked at who it was, it was Bokuto. I smiled at Kuroo and nodded saying my goodbyes then walking away with Bokuto.

[HELLO so I've been SUPER FRICKING BUSY and I haven't even had time to sleep properly lol, BUT I updated and I will try to update some more <3 ]