-Part thirty nine-

14th January
8:40

3'rd persons POV

Bokuto was in the living room, he was on the phone with Terushima Yuuji's mother.
Akaashi on the other hand was in his room studying, he had online classes that he needed to attend to.

A few minutes after Bokuto's call he went to Akaashi's room, Akaashi was showing a presentation he did for his homework and he was explaining it.
Bokuto opened the door and Akaashi turned around ''Akaashi, after this class we'll need to go. I sent a message to your other teachers'' Bokuto said as he waved at the class and the teacher who were also in the google meet.
Akaashi nodded and continued talking about his homework as Bokuto walked out of the room leaving the door slightly open because Astaroth wanted to go in and out all the time.

-9:21 PM-

Akaashi walked out of his room after the end of his lesson, ''Koutarou where are we supposed to be going?'' he asked confused.
Akaashi noticed that Bokuto was a bit tense since the day before but he tried to not think about yesterday, he sat on the sofa next to Bokuto.
''We just need to talk to someone'' Bokuto answered, he knew that if he told Akaashi that they had to talk with Terushima that Akaashi would back out and Bokuto didn't have the heart to make him go.

They quickly changed.
Bokuto wore: skinny jeans with holes on each knee and a black t-shirt, a dark green flannel shirt over it. He also had a necklace with a thin chain and a small owl, and he also had earrings on. One of the earrings he got from Akaashi and the other one was a normal stud.
Akaashi wore: a long sleeved light gray shirt and a oversize hoodie that had short sleeves over it, he also had a pair of black fitting sweat pants. Akaashi didn't have any jewelry but he wore a black beanie to hide his messy hair.

They made their way to the parking lot and went in to Bokuto's car.
Bokuto drove them to a nearby mall that he had planned on meeting Terushima's mother and Terushima, as they drove they made some small talk.

-

Bokuto opened the door to the cafe for Akaashi who then smiled at him and walked in to the cafe, they chose a table near the window and sat down.
A waitress came by ''Hello are you ready to order?'' she asked nicely but Bokuto spoke up before Akaashi could even think ''Not right now, we're waiting for someone'' he smiled softly at her and she nodded her head, ''Just call me over when you're ready to order'' and she walked away to another table.

They sat there and chatted a bit until Akaashi noticed Terushima, his gaze stuck on him and he didn't hear what Bokuto told him after that. Akaashi couldn't stop thinking of what happened the other day.
Terushima had a scowl on his face as he made his way over to the front of the cafe, his mother opened the door for them both and they walked in.

Terushima's mother spotted Akaashi and Bokuto and then walked over to them, she smiled at the both as she sat down next to Bokuto.
Terushima smiled nicely at Bokuto but glared at Akaashi as he sat down next to him, Akaashi smiled at Terushima and his mother just to seem nice but on the inside he was scared.
He glanced at Bokuto who was already looking at him.
Bokuto gave him a reassuring smile to try and calm him down a bit.

''So what deemed to be the problem with my son again?'' The woman nicely spoke as she glared at her son who just rolled his eyes and sat there mad, ''Well hello, yesterday Akaashi was walking home from the mall because he was hanging out with his friend'' Bokuto paused for a second as he looked over at Akaashi.

''All I know is that Terushima tried to force Akaashi onto something, I wasn't there so I don't know the details but I bet Akaashi and Terushima know.'' Bokuto said firmly as he looked over at Terushima who was still glaring at the boy next to him.
''Well Yuuji tell us what happened, I only saw that he was a bit mad when he came back home yesterday'' Terushima looked over at the people around him and forced up a nice smile.