𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

♔

*spicy time everyone. fasten ur seatbelts...*

Fleur understood me perfectly. Sure, she was surprised to have another family member, a cousin, but there was no way she was going to turn me down after I wrote her and explained in detail the severity of my situation. 

I got the letter back almost as soon as I sent my own off. Draco's owl was quick, it was efficient, and I thanked the gods for that. 

We were waiting, it was nailbiting pressure, but we waited. 

It all paid off after we got the good news that we were expected in France and the Delacour's were on our side. 

"It'll all work out now, I suppose," Draco said, and I smiled. I was relieved about this, I was thrilled. We would be safe, at least temporarily. 

"Blaise hasn't written back yet," I said, and Draco shrugged. "I wouldn't think much of that, he's still at Hogwarts, they haven't gotten their mail yet. He'll get it at lunch," He said, and I sighed. He was right, and I had to remind myself that Blaise was my best friend, and he'd get back to me as soon as he could. 

He wasn't neglecting me, he wasn't ignoring me, I simply forgot the difference in our circumstances. 

"Right... you're right," I said, smiling up at him again. It was a rather unconvincing smile, however, and he noticed. 

"You don't seem happy. What's bothering you?" He asked me, but I didn't want to burden him with my internal problems any longer. "Nothing, just tired," I said. 

"Maggie, I have ways of persuading this information out of you, might I remind you?" He said, and I smirked at him. "Really?" I asked, taunting him slightly. 

We hadn't been carefree in a while. We hadn't been reckless like most teenagers were allowed to be. We were pent up. 

"You know I do," He said, his eyes darkening swiftly as he walked closer to me. 

"Prove it, then," I said, biting my lip slightly and staring directly into his eyes. In his room, the door was already locked, so there was no getting around what I had started. 

"You asked for it," He said, using his wand to draw the blinds in the room and darken the area. I walked backward, arriving at his bed and falling back onto it as Draco crept up against me, his eyes never leaving my own. 

"And I won't ask again," I said, my tone matching his, and he smirked at me. The floodgates were now open. 

His hands found my hips and he propped me up on the bed so I sat facing him. He brought my shirt over my arms and off of my body, drinking in all that he was seeing and had craved. 

I was no different, I wanted his clothes off too, but he was going to tease me. I could tell. 

He helped me out of my pants next, leaving me in nothing but a bra and panties. I shivered at the temperature of the room mixed with the sensation of Draco's cold steel rings running themselves up my arms. 

"Does this make you feel good?" He asked roughly in my ear, his hot breath fanning my face and sending tingles up my spine. I nodded helplessly, and he finally took his shirt off too, revealing his abs and chest I had longed to see. 

He took his belt off next, holding it in his hands as he hovered above me, kneeling on the bed. "Do you trust me?" He asked, and I nodded. "I need you to say it? Do you trust me?" 

"I trust you," I said, and he darkly smirked once again. "Beautiful," He said, taking the belt in his hands. He lifted my arms above my head, which I was confused about, and wrapped the leather accessory around my wrists. 

My eyes widened, but he knew what he was doing. He fastened my belted wrists to his bedpost and leaving me helpless to whatever he planned to do to me. As I lay sprawled out on his bed, my arms useless to me, I felt his ring-clad hands on my thighs, running up to the seam of my underwear. 

He pulled them down, tickling my legs as he did until they were completely off me. His hands were on my thighs again soon, only this time, they were spreading apart my naked lower half. "Now comes the fun part. I want you to beg for me, Maggie. Can you do that? Can you be a good girl and beg for it?" He taunted, his voice deep and dripping with lust. 

"Draco," I warned, but cut myself off as I felt the tip of his ring finger sliding up and down my heat lightly. My eyes clenched shut and I felt my hips start moving towards him as my body cried out for more. 

"All you have to do..." He started, his finger coming in contact with my clit and rubbing it gently in circular motions, "...is beg," He finished his sentence. 

I let out a whimper as his touch was proving not to be enough for me. "Draco, baby, please," I moaned, and his hand snaked up and wrapped itself around my neck, "Please, what," He teased, and I groaned deeply, fed up with the games. 

"Fuck me before I break out of these restraints and fuck you myself," I snapped, and he stopped talking altogether. "What did you just say?" He asked quietly, almost in disbelief. 

"You heard me," I said, and he nodded, using his wand again to release me from the belt. "What?" I asked aloud, wondering what he was doing. "That's too intriguing of an offer not to take you up on," He said, and I smirked now, knowing it was my turn. 

I crawled up to him on the bed, flipping our positions and pushing him backward, dragging his pants down his legs, along with his boxers. I was already so wet, and he knew this. I took my bra off, throwing it at his face, which he relished in. 

"Now beg," I said, and his eyes, if possible, grew darker than before. "Wh-" 

"Beg," I insisted, and he chuckled menacingly. "Please, Maggie. Fuck me," He whined, and I obliged, lowering myself onto his impressive length. I felt a wave of euphoria shoot through me as I sat on his dick, his tip all the way inside of me. 

"You feel fucking amazing," I moaned as I began to bob up and down, picking up our pace. He held my hips steady as I rocked back and forth, round and round, and up and down on his dick. He felt borderline godly. One of his hands left my hips and grabbed on my boob, squeezing it harshly and I bounced on him. 

His hand went back to my hips as I set the rhythm. He helped me, grabbing and holding my hips, guiding me, and adding to the quick pace we were simply drinking up. "I love you," He grunted, and I nodded, "I- I love you," I gasped. 

I felt it coming, that tidal wave of pleasure that I had felt before with him. I felt it as his length hit that certain spot within me, so deep inside me, and I knew it would be blissful. He felt it too, his face, scrunched up and contorted with pleasure, told me he was close as well. 

We finished collectively, together. We were in sync perfectly and so in unison it made me cry out with pleasure. 

He looked at me and I nearly fell off of him, my legs trembling as I attempted to lay down next to him. "You are full of fucking surprises, you know that?" He asked in disbelief of what had just occurred. 

"I am aware, yes," I confirmed and he chuckled, holding his forehead with his hand and he panted like I did, trying to catch his breath. 

"I seriously want nobody but you ever again. You're too good to be true," He said, and I smiled, rolling over to kiss him deeply. "Say it again," I pleaded. "Now who's the one begging?" He teased, but I simply rolled my eyes. "Draco-"

"You're too bloody good to be true, my love. You really are," He said, kissing me again. 

long-awaited smut chapter? i think yes. here it is lovelies. thank you guys so fucking much for 93k reads! this blows my mind, seriously. 

𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 • (𝐝.𝐦.)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara