𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

♔

*spice warning ladies and gents*

Before I could react or say anything back, his hand traveled from my jaw to my bottom lip, a finger being placed there tantalizingly. 

I could've said something. 

I could've rejected his advances. 

The thing was, though, we had both been so tense lately. I needed this release as much as he did. 

At this exact thought, I decided to move my lips to wrap around his thumb. I left it there for a moment or two, sucking on it lightly, and I could tell he was loving every second of it. 

We both muttered the protection spell. 

I had been sitting on the bed facing him before, but I repositioned myself, now on my knees with the slightest of arches in my back. 

I looked up at him with big doe eyes and waited for his next move. He was still frustrated by whatever pissed him off today, that much was evident. 

"You know what you're doing," He said, his breathing picking up as I took his finger further into my mouth. 

Then I stopped. 

"What am I doing?" I asked innocently, moving away from his hand entirely and sitting back on the bed on my knees. 

His expression was intimidating. His eyes had gone dark and he was increasingly growing closer to me. "So that's how you want it? Really?" He asked, taunting me. 

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said. As if a flip had switched within him, suddenly he was hovering over me after pushing me onto my back on his bed. "You're a smart girl... I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out," He said. 

"I don't know, Draco, I really have no idea what you mean," I said and he continued to hold himself over me. "Then I suppose you'll have to be taught a lesson," He said, and I gulped. 

"If you say so," I replied, watching his hungry eyes rake over my body. 

With a knee between my legs, he guided my shirt off my body and reveled at the sight of me. I wasn't wearing a bra, so naturally, he was enthralled by what was waiting for him underneath my shirt. 

Then, in an instant, he was off of me. "Get up," He demanded. Confused, I listened to his words. Under the impression that this was no longer happening, I felt self-conscious and wrapped my arms around myself.

"Don't cover up, what have I said about that?" He said darkly, and I dropped my arms almost immediately. He truly could be daunting. 

"Take your shorts off," He ordered, and I obliged after only a moment's hesitation. I slid off the loose-fitting shorts and held them out on the tip of my finger before dropping them to the floor. 

"Anything else?" I asked, feeding into the aura he had produced. "I can't see all of you yet, so clearly, there's something else," He said. 

"Oh, these?" I asked, playing dumb while my fingers glided over the waistband of my black underwear. 

"Fuck this," He said roughly, taking his wand out and pointing it at my wrists. "Incarcerous," He muttered, and soon, thin ropes flew from the tip of the wand and bound my wrists. My eyes flew open wide as I realized what had just happened. 

With my hands tied, I had no control over anything I did now. He walked back over to me, and I scoffed. "As much as I love them on you, those sweatpants should come off. It's only fair," I said. 

"Who said anything about this being fair, babe?" He said, grabbing me by my waist and putting me on the bed aggressively. "Get on your stomach," He said, and I flipped myself over, listening to his words. 

Once I was face down, completely vulnerable with my hands still bound under me, he grabbed hold of my underwear and tugged them harshly off my body and down my legs. 

I gasped lightly, the assertiveness was doing things to me that I couldn't explain for lack of appropriate terms to use. He then gripped my waist and leaned over me, getting close to my ear as my breathing began to pick up. 

"That attitude of yours needs a little... adjusting," He hummed into my ear, his hot breath fanning the side of my face and neck. He backed away from me, and I heard articles of clothing hitting the floor as I shuddered with anticipation. 

With no warning, I felt his hands grab the back of my knees and shove them forward, putting me into a downward dog position, but with a lack of arm usage. I felt so restrained and exposed, but I was simply waiting for whatever was going to come next. 

His long fingers grazed my heat and his cold rings nearly shocked me. He was touching me, that much was evident, but not enough. His teasing was going to drive me insane, so I tried to adjust myself, push myself backward to receive more contact, but he pulled his hand away at this.

"Someone's getting greedy," He said smoothly, and I could hear the smug fucking smirk on his stupid face. He was enjoying this. 

"Draco, please," I almost growled, and he chuckled. "Your wish is my command," He said smugly, and without any further warning plunged his finger into me, retracting it and reinserting with speed and force. 

Another finger suddenly entered the equation and soon I was a mess. He wasn't slowing down, but slamming his fingers into me. 

Rings and all. 

Then, his fingers were out of me, and I was left panting. His ring-clad hand then smacked my ass with a force that made it sting brutally. "Fuck!" I exclaimed suddenly, not expecting the force. 

I felt that same hand wrap around my neck from behind me and suddenly, he was plunging into me, his whole length, and I let out a stifled moan begging to emerge from the bottom of my very soul. "Maybe this will rearrange that tone," He said, and I gasped sharply as he continued to plow into me, constantly picking up speed. 

He leaned on me, still thrusting out and in. A silencing charm spilled from his mouth and I knew it meant I was free to do what I had been longing to do. 

I screamed out in pleasure as both of his hands found my neck now and he pushed his length further and further into me, never stopping the rhythm he had found. 

"Ready to give up?" He said through groans, and I cackled sadistically. 

"Never," I said. 

"I fucking love you," he said breathlessly after a few moments of saying nothing. 

"And I love you," I said, panting heavily as his vice grip on me loosened and he kissed the small of my back after we had both become unraveled simultaneously. 

hehehehehehehehe more smut for all y'all. also, thank you guys so much and don't forget to vote and comment!!!