𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

♔

Draco and I walked down the hallway quickly, following McGonagall as she nearly levitated in front of me. I hurried to Dumbledore's office as swiftly as possible, but when we got to the entrance, my breath caught in my throat. 

"I- I don't know if I can," I said, terrified of what awaited me inside the office. 

"Don't worry dear, he won't be able to do anything. I will be there the whole time, as well as Dumbledore," She assured me, and I felt only the littlest bit more at ease. 

"Okay," I said, not totally convinced of what she was telling me, but forcing myself to try and believe her. 

"Hey, listen to me. I'll be right here next to you the whole time, alright?" 

"You can't," I said finally coming to my senses. I was snapping out of the state of shock I was previously in. I shook my head fervently, not budging on this. It would be a terrible idea for him to walk into this room with me, especially with my dad inside. 

He was unpredictable, everyone knew that, but I saw him as a ticking time bomb.

"Why not? You're not going to be able to stop me, he's dangerous," Draco shot back, but I shook my head more. "No, no, no. Absolutely not. He'll be confused and want to know why you're with me, he'll suspect you know what I am, he'll talk to your dad, and then all of us will be in danger. I won't let that happen," I said sternly. 

I was putting my foot down with this, there was no conceivable way I was going to allow everything we had fought to keep hidden to emerge over something so foolish. 

He wanted to say something, he wanted to fight me on this, but he knew I was right. It would end badly for both of us, and this could be so easily avoided. 

"I'll meet you in the common room later, alright? Please, Draco, don't fight me on this," I begged. He took a deep, contemplative breath, and ran his fingers through his hair. 

I loved it when he did that. 

Regardless, he sighed and nodded, heeding my warnings. I let out a breath of relief and hugged him for a second or two, mindful of McGonagall right behind us.

"Please be careful," He said, and I nodded. "Don't go soft on me now, Draco, we're not married," I joked, and he chuckled. "I wouldn't dream of it," He said, and I laughed a bit too. 

He walked down the hallway and I turned to McGonagall. "You're good for that boy," She said suddenly, and I looked at her questioningly. "What?" I asked, and she folded her hands together.

"That boy has so much internal turmoil, but in all my years of teaching him, I've never seen him smile more than when he's with you. It's refreshing," She said with a kind smile. 

I found myself smiling like a little kid after hearing her words. That wasn't what I should've been focusing on, but it was nice to hear regardless. 

We entered the office through the large moving statue and I looked around in awe. The office was... huge. Sitting at the desk was Dumbledore himself, looking quite put out and distressed. 

Across from him and facing away from me sat my father. I could tell by the way his long black hair was slicked down severely. I stood a good distance away from him, something I considered a safe distance away. 

"Ah, Maggie, do come in," Dumbledore said, his attempt at stoicism wavering. 

"What's he doing here?" I asked, my mind numb. I wasn't afraid of him, no, but I was worried nonetheless. He didn't hold that kind of power over me anymore, fear. I wasn't going to allow it. 

The chair my dad was sitting in suddenly scraped against the floor abruptly. He turned and glared at me, a severe expression painted across his face. 

"Magdelena," He hissed. I stood my ground. I wanted him to know he was a waste of my time. 

"Dad," I shot back. "A little respect would be appreciated," He said with a roll of his eyes. 

"Respect is earned, father, or haven't you heard?" 

"Don't use that tone of voice with me, young lady. You've caused far too many problems to have any right to speak to me like that," He snapped at me. He held a cane now, more like leaned on it, and walked towards me. 

I noticed his right leg was holding nearly all of his body weight. Something had happened to him, maybe during the fire, maybe not, but I intended on finding out.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"You're leaving this school, you're coming with me," He said sternly. 

A humorless laugh bubbled up in my throat and spat itself into the room. "No, no I am most certainly not," I informed him. "You are coming with me and you have no choice. I have mended things with... well, you don't need to know everything right now," He said. 

"I am not leaving with you, no matter what you say," I defer. He was a killer, I couldn't possibly go anywhere with someone like that. It wouldn't be safe for me. 

"You have no say in the matter. Everything is all in order, I have worked out all the kinks, now all you must do is pack your things and come with me," He said. 

I looked at Dumbledore, surprised. He had approved this? 

"I cannot do much in this situation, Maggie, please understand that. I wish I could have you stay, you are a brilliant student, but this is temporary," He said sadly. 

"Yes, you'll be back in a mere month, dear," My dad said in a smooth, manipulative tone. 

"I don't want to go," I said stubbornly. 

"WELL, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE," He boomed, making me flinch violently. 

I felt my ears burn, my face flush, and my body temperature rise as anger pulsated through my veins.

"Headmaster, have her things sent to the address I wrote down earlier," He said calmly. 

He dusted off his suit jacket and wiped his brow that brimmed with sweat. I could see the vein in his forehead popping out. My blood was boiling and the fuming tension in the air between us was thick. 

He took a step closer to me, and I backed up one step. I warned him not to come any closer. I warned him. My hands flew out in front of me as he took another step and again, fire ejected itself from me. 

I looked at Dumbledore once more, noticing the surprise and intrigue on his face. 

But just like that, I had made a huge mistake. I hadn't paid attention for three seconds, and in that time, my dad grabbed my arm and apparated us away. 

Just like that, I was taken. 

bitch ass hoe. fabian u can literally suck my dick. anyways... more drama lmfao sorry.