•32•

I see them... the female Titan. She's sprinting ahead. I maneuver myself so I'm standing on top of Bodt now, maintaining balance.

"Okay girl," I speak to her. "Go somewhere you'll stay safe and find me when this is over."

I attach my ODM anchor to a tree and launch myself ahead. Looking for the next place to put my line, I come upon a girl crashed up against a tree. Her spine is snapped.

"Petra..." I gasp. I swing down to her and examine her face. It is her. If she's dead... what about the others?

I take off again, now more eager to find Eren. The female Titan is ahead. I pass by Eld and Gunther. Both dead. When I get close, I see Ouro swing at the Titans nape. His blades break and she knocks him into a tree. He's killed instantly.

"No..." I whisper.

Her neck has, what's looks like ice, covering the nape. It's hard enough that the blades can't cut through it.

I see Eren in the air. He brings his hand to his mouth, biting down on the pad of his thumb. In an instant, he transforms, roaring loud enough for probably the people within the walls to hear.

"Eren..." I gasp.

The female stops and Eren charges at her. I can't tell wether he's in control or not. I stop advancing and find a spot on a tree to watch.

I can't just go in blind. If Eren is in control, there's no reason for me to shift. It'll just be too many Titans for everyone. Plus, what's of I lose control... I'm not even sure I can transform.

Eren comes at her swinging. Quickly, the female dodges him and creates distance between them. She lunges forward, kicking him in the stomach.

So far this isn't looking good, but on a brighter note he seems to only be fixated on killing her. That means he's in control right?

Eren manages to get a hit on her. The female falls into a tree, stunned for a second, then she stands up straight. The two of them face off, both in defensive stands.

My brothers Titan form charges at the other, hitting her three of four times in a row. The female kicks herself away from him and runs off into the woods.

I watch Eren run after her. Using my ODM gear, I follow in pursuit. He seems okay. I believe that he's okay.

They enter another clearing and begin fighting again. I keep a safe distance away, trying to avoid being seen.

Eren throws numerous punches her way and she skillfully dodges them. Finally one lands on her and she is knocked down.

Her fighting skills are better than Erens. She is fast and limber. On the other side, Eren is strong and forceful. One hit from him will knock her down.

Eren slams her into the ground and raises his first to hit her again. How did things end up like this? Why didn't he shift sooner? Maybe all the others would've been okay... But I don't know the situation.

His fist punches down with extreme strength, the female moves her head and erens hand goes right into the ground. The skin and bones below his elbow shattering and tearing.

He lets out another powerful roar and uses his other fist to hit her. She moves her head to the side for this one too.

Both his hands are now unusable. I see steam coming from them, giving me hope he's healing faster than that day at the boulder.

He sits on top of her, steaming. I watch him look at his hands and space out. He's probably thinking about the deaths of Team Levi.

Wait... Levi! Is he okay? Why isn't he here trying to kill her. If anyone could do it, it's him. He's the fastest person I've seen.