•57•

⚠️ Disclaimer ⚠️: NSFW SCENE AHEAD. PROCEED WITH CAUTION

Jean leans down towards me, his face nearing mine. I go to close my eyes, but I see a faint look of discomfort in his eyes as he stops just faint of my lips.

"Just ignore it," he whispers.

"I can't just ignore you being in pain," I let out a laugh through my nose and stand up, causing him to move back a little.

I move in front of him and turn to my bedside table, grabbing the elastic I use to tie up my hair. I pull my brown locks into a ponytail and face Jean again.

"Lay down Jean," I point my chin at the bed

"Yes ma'am," he raises his eyebrows with a smile. "I like when you take charge."

"Shut up," I look away with a blush creeping up onto my cheeks.

Jean sits down against the headboard with a pillow behind his back. He stares at me as I lay my right knee on the bed, crawling over and straddling him.

I hear Jeans breath catch and he parts his lips, his eyes traveling from my eyes to my lips. He places his hand on my right arm, squeezing it lightly.

My own hands grab onto the headboard behind him as I lean forward, my lips just short of reaching his. I feel his gaze fall behind his closed eyes and he reaches forward, impatiently sealing the kiss.

I melt into his lips, feeling his hands grab onto my hips. His thumb presses into my skin as I deepen the kiss.

I feel his lips part, allowing me to slide my tongue in to his mouth. His hands squeeze tighter on hips and I feel him thrust up as he feels the kiss.

A soft moan escapes me and Jean pulls away slowly. I open my eyes and look at him with confusion. Did I do something wrong? Is he not into this?

I'm not even sure what I'm doing. My first kiss was Marco and I've never done anything like this before. Now I'm self conscious... Jeans probably has been with tons of girls.

Jean glances down at my chest and removes his hands from my hips and slides them up to under the hem of my shirt. His warm fingers cause goosebumps over my skin.

I let a smile take over my lips and I reach for the top button on his white long sleeve. He looks down at my hands as they undo the first couple of buttons.

His legs adjust under me and my hands start to shake as I undo the last two buttons on his shirt. I eye his bandages when I spread open his shirt.