•80•

Levi let's me down just below the hole that leads to the main ground. He lets me up first and I see Vic above me, holding out his arm.

"Here," he smiles.

I take his large hand as he pulls me up, Levi following behind with Moblit helping him. Once I'm above ground, I see the massive carnage that Rod has created.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Vic as Reece and Kaia approach us.

"We joined the Scouts!" Kaia cheers. "For you!"

"What...?" I stare at them in shock. "W-why would you do that?"

"Well we see that the Scouts do more for the people than the Garrison. Plus I want to be like you," Kaia beams at me.

"It's too dangerous for you," I frown.

"Vic has been teaching me combat stuff," she punches Vic and the side and he just looks down at her nonchalantly.

"We'll be fine," Reece pats my arm. "I'll be in the medical department, so next time you get hurt I can patch you up."

"I don't think you all realize the odds are against you here. The Scouts... everyone dies... all the time.." I try to plea with them.

"I think we can manage," Vic crosses his arm over his chest. "It's not like you guys are the only ones skilled enough to be in the Survey Corps."

"Sophie!" Armin runs up to me and wraps his arms around me. "I'm so happy you're okay! Eren and Mikasa told me what happened!"

"I'm glad you're okay too, Armin." I lay my chin on his shoulder. "Thanks for helping get Eren and I."

"I'd do anything for you guys. You're all I have left," he pulls away with a weak smile.

I look off into the distance. The giant is moving slowly, but behind him is complete destruction. The earth is torn up and is creating a large tear.

"Holy crap..." I gape.

"Come on," Jean comes over to me and pulls at my arm. "We have to get going to help stop that thing."

"Right," I walk back with Jean, but keep my eyes at the enormous crawling Titan.

"Since Hange is injured she wants you to take Bodt back," Jean points at my grey horse. The animal lifts her head up as she sees me and lets out a small neigh.

"Bodt!" I wrap my arms around her neck and hold onto her. Jean smiles at me from the side and gets on his own horse. I mount her, feeling the familiar shape of the saddle on my legs.

We take off, Eren, Hange and Historia riding in the wagon controlled by Armin. A few minutes pass and up ahead we see a white horse approaching us.

"Erwin," Levi calls.

"Anyone hurt?" He comes and looks at my brother and Historia, then me who's on the other side of the wagon on my horse.

"Yeah, Hange took a hit." Levi informs him.

"Doesn't look like anything serious," Erwins eyes soften as he looks at the woman laying on the floor of the wagon. "You've done excellent work, all of you."

"I've got a whole slew of things to report, but first-," Levi sighs.

"Anything on that Titan?" Erwin glances behind his shoulder at the giant.

"It's Rod Reiss," I speak up and Erwin's eyes widen.

"Look forward to hearing your thoughts on this, Commander," Levi stares at the blonde man.