•87•

"Jean..." I look up at him.

His golden eyes meet mine... No matter how many times he looks at me, I just melt under his gaze. Jeans got a hold on me and I don't ever want to break free from it.

"What is it?" He pulls away from the hug and I take a step back.

(NSWF 🔞 SPICY 🌶 DANGER⛔️)

I take a deep breath and hook my thumbs into the waistband of my skirt, slowly lowering it to the ground, leaving me in my underwear and bra.

"What are you doing-?"

His mouth is parted slightly and his brown eyes are traveling over every inch of my cream colored skin. I squirm under is stare, forever feeling self conscious.

"I want to... uhm..." I bite my lip nervously.

Jean leans back in and kisses me softly. Like always, he knows what I'm trying to say before I even need to say it.

I feel Jean pick me up, so I wrap my legs around his waist as he presses me against a wall. His palms hold onto my butt and thighs, squeezing them in the process.

His lips are still connected to mine as we kiss passionately. The room starts to get hotter and I crave more from Jean, I just want to be closer to him.

I start unbuttoning his shirt and he attaches his lips to my neck, slowly trailing kisses across my collarbone, causing goosebumps to rise instantly.

Jean let's me go as I drop my legs to the floor so he can remove his shirt. It slides off onto the ground in the pile with my clothes.

"What's gotten into you?" He eyes me, a red tint covering his cheeks. "I'm not complaining or anything."

"I just want you..."

I wrap my arms around Jeans neck and press my body onto his as we kiss. Our skin touches and I feel the warmth from his body, mixing with my cold one.

His lips press against mine harshly, his tongue entering. I lift one of my legs up on his hip and he grabs it, pushing me back into a wall.

I feel his hand roam my skin, touching every inch of my thigh and side. He digs his nails in as I tilt my head back, making it easier for him to access my neck so he can continue to suck in the sensitive skin.

I place my hand on his chest and scratch at it as he makes me feel all sorts of turned on. It's interesting how much both of us have given in and just let our bodies do what comes naturally to them.

Jean let's go of my leg and pulls back from me, he then takes hold of my wrist and pulls me over to my bed. He spins me around roughly, pushing my torso down and holding on to the crease of my hip with the other hand.

I place both hands on the bed, bending over in front of Jean. He runs a finger down my neck and stops where my scar is. He then places his lips on it, kissing the old wound. I feel him continue to trace his index finger down my spine, causing me to shiver.

"You're so beautiful..." he whispers and brushes my hair to one side before making his way over to my door.

I turn my neck to watch him place the desk chair under the door handle, locking out anyone who might want to barge in.

Wait... I didn't think this through. I don't know if I'm ready to just do it... We haven't even said I love you yet and we're not technically together either.

I want my first time to be with someone who's mine... heart, body, and soul. I know Jeans the one, but we haven't said those three words yet. Love is what I want to feel when I give him all of me.