Chapter Thirty-two: Catch Me If You Can!

Please check out the A/N on the bottom. 

"'What do we get if we win?' someone shouts.

'Sounds like the kind of question someone not from Dauntless would ask,' says Four, raising an eyebrow. 'You get to win, of course.'"

-Divergent by Veronica Roth

Paybacks Sucks, So Do You!

Chapter Thirty-One: Catch Me If You Can!

The Iron Dragonslayer smirked as he stepped closer to the small little blue-haired Script Mage, a strange look in his eyes that Levy couldn't detect. Her heart began to beat faster as she took a step back only for her back to hit the door. Suddenly his face in front of hers and his arms trapped her their his smile turned wicked and his red eyes bored into her's--

"My god Beck quite banging on my door! I can't enjoy GaLe fanfiction when you keep making a racket!"

"You're late for the event!"

I sighed, taking my time closing my laptop and putting on my combat boots. "'A queen is never late, everyone else is simply early.'" I quoted. I could literally hear Beck rolling his eyes.

"Okay your highness, just hurry up."

I opened the door completely ignoring him and walked down the stairs.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"I am more than mad. I am Haruhi finding out her pencil was sold on the Host Club's website." I replied coolly as I sped up my pace.

I'm not actually mad at him anymore, but he is a lot nicer when he thinks I am. Plus he deserves the punishment because he is an idiot.

I got outside and ran to my team, "Morning!"

"It's Capture the Flag." Kody replied with a smirk.

A smirk too formed on my face and Tristen looked between us very confused. "I don't get it."

"It was before your time." I explained. "Back when I was single handedly the best Capture the Flag General in the pack. If you were on my team, you'd win. But then of course my sister came and boosted me off my throne. Kody here was my faithful servant, following my orders and being the best first-mate ever. He never left my side, even after my sister pushed me into the dirt."

"It's time to reclaim your throne." Kody replied.

"It's time I win back my honor." I smiled into the sky, feeling more confident than I had in a while.

"Okay, Zuko." Maddie replied walking towards me. "So we are splitting everyone up. The teams are Dustin's, mine and yours versus everyone else."

"Wouldn't want it anyother way."

So as we waited for everyone to gather so we could make a plan, Maddie asked, "So Beck still thinks you're mad at him?"

"Yup!" I replied cheerily.

"What?!?" We turned to see a very angry Beck. "You're not mad at me?"

"Well...no. But! I was going to tell you eventually! You were just being so nice to me..." I trailed off. I really don't want pissy Beck, I want nice Beck. "And not making fun of me." I added.

"I'm nice to you."

"Yes, but you also can be annoying and stupid." I replied, "But when you think I'm mad at you, you stop being stupid and jealous and stuff. It's nice. Now no more talking we will finish this later." I kissed him on the cheek and skipped over to my team forced him into a huddle.