Chapter Seventeen: Opps

IMPORTANT! All the subscripts are explained at the bottom in the A/N. Also I am super sorry about the long wait. I have been fighting off a sickness for like 5 weeks and I was just like. “OH HELL NO! I am not lettin’ no illness keep me down!”

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

-Mahatma Gandhi 

Payback Sucks So Do You

Chapter Seventeen: Opps

Things were starting to get painfully boring, and something you should know is that I get destructive when a bored. Very destructive.

“EVYNNE!” Eryx shouted, “How did you break the blender?”

“Magic.” I yelled back.

Silence.

“EVYNNE! Where did you put the wii?” Dustin asked.

“It may be not be in the kitchen.”

“Why?”

“I wanted to be virtual people at tennis while making a milkshake.”

Silence.

“Does that mean —“

“EVYNNE, WHY IS THE WII IN THE BLENDER!?!” Eryx shouted.

Oops.

“I, oh, don’t remember.”

Actually, I did. It went something like… I was playing Wii and kicking ass while singing “Milkshake” and having fun my suddenly craved one. So I brought the Wii with me into the kitchen to multitask. Well while I was at a meeting gradients to the wonder, I accidentally knocked the Wii into the blender.

I tried to take it out but I slipped on some spiders milk and hit the blend button. Again, oops.

“Sure you don’t.” He replied. “Now come clean at this up.”

“Find, fine. I’m coming no need to get your alpha panties in a twist.” He got up and walked to the kitchen. When I got there Eryx handed me a mopping told me to “convince the amigos to do it for me.” Meany. I would do that.

I’d convince Kody to do it. Dammit! He is an omega. A well-respected one, but an omega nonetheless.

Speaking of amigos, the wicked witch appeared staring at me with a smirk.

“How does it feel to be downgraded to an omega, Yvonne?” Hanna asked.

Who the Herald is Yvonne? Wait, she’s looking at me. So by the trajectory of the sun, Yvonne is me.

“It’s Evynne. And I’m still the Beta Female.” He stated matter-of-factly.

“Yeah, but you to never mated.”

“Yes, but I still – was his mate.”

“Yeah, but I mated with him.”

I narrowed my eyes, “You couldn’t have.”

“Jealous?” She replied with a victorious smirk.

“No, you’re an idiot. You can’t mate with anyone but your mate. That’s why they call it mating not special sex.”

I could see the gears turning her head she seemed to finally be understanding. Suddenly she looked terrified. “Wait, so me and Kody…mated?”

“Yup.” The look of terror was enough to send her stumbling he couldn’t help but were still laughing. She looked like she was about to faint.