Chapter Eleven: Party Hearty

"Im not big on repentence...I like revenge better."

-Laurell K. Hamiltion, The Lunatic Cafe

Chapter Eleven:  Party Hearty

I looked at Axel and noticed the awkward silence between us. "Are you going to tell me what that was back there?"

I nodded reluctantly. I took a deep breath, in out, in out. I feel like a single dad giving their daughter the "period talk"...yeah it was that awkward. Maybe I can try what the dad is Sydney White did with the plumbing pipes--EYVNNE JUST GROW SOME AND TELL THE POOR BOY!

"Werewolf girls have pretty much two periods, one for themselves...you know what a period is I hope." I looked at him.

He laughed, "Yes, Evynne I do. I haven't been living in the woods that long." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Anyway, we also have one for our wolves...or more hormonal one in which...er--" How to explain this? Of course blunt Evynne took control of my body for a moment, "We get really horny and pretty much jump any unmated guy."

He looked extremely taken back by then it started to sink in a bit, "Wait then why haven't you attacked me yet?"

"Trust me I am holding myself back right now." I replied through clenched teeth. Axel looks really hot right now... my wolf interjected suggestively. I began to bang my head with my hand. Shut up shut up shut up! "I am also of a higher rank and am not mated to my mate so it doesn't effect me as much. Also, I am really good at controlling it."

Axel leaned back on the bed and my height eye sight locked on to the muscles that moved under his tight shirt. Oh god, he isn't making this easy. He caught me checking him out and smirked. I smiled innocently. Oh god, why does he have to be so hot.

"Now that I think about it, you do smell really good." He said sniffing the air. HOW COME EVEN HUMANS CAN SMELL MY HEAT?

"Of course I do." He leaned closer to me all of a sudden and I got really excited. Stop it! I yelled at my wolf.

First you won't let us mate with our mate and now we can't even have sex with a human? You are so mean.

Bitch.

I heard that.

"Evynne?" Axel waved his hand in front of my face. "You okay?"

"Yup, just chatting with my wolf...anyways. Where is Adora and Maddie? We were suppose to have a party for Maddie's upcoming bundle of -pink because it will be a girl- blankets and joy."

"Why do you want it to be a girl?"

"Because I wanna see Eryx go all overprotective-father-and-kick-her-boyfriends'-asses mode. I have never seen that mode on him, I have seen it on my sisters but thats different."

"You have sisters?"

"Yup, both really overprotective. I tend to ignore them, it's gotten easier since I moved here." I waved off dismissively getting up and walking out of my room to go in search of my best friends.

I found Adora setting up as Maddie sat on a couch playing on her Kindle Fire and bossing everyone around. "Maddie, leave poor Adora alone. You have a perfectly good mate to boss around."

"Yeah but he disappeared with Beck like," she looked at the time on her Kindle, "thirty minutes ago." Yes they managed to plan a party in under twenty minutes werewolves are just that skilled. I am mean we do have speed and strength on our side, we always have tons of food in the pack house because we all eat like starving sharks at a sushi buffet and we have the pack link, its no surprise that we get things done so quickly.