Chapter Thirty-Four: Moon Prism Power!

"I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me."

-Harry Potter (not sure which book best guess is third)

Payback Sucks, So Do You!

Chapter Thirty-Three: *Moon Prism Power!*

"HAS ANYONE SEEN BECK?!?" I yelled in the center of the large pack house, not really directing the question to anyone individuals. You see, friends, it is nearly time for the party and Beck is nowhere to be seen and I am really upset about this because he left...his mask. Now, normally I wouldn't be freaking out but literally mask is in his character's name, therefore he needs it!

"I saw him in the forest a few minutes a go." Someone shouted back, I think it was Kody. Wait, he's in the woods? HE BETTER NOT BE GETTING HIS COSTUME DIRTY! I will destroy him and everyone he loves. Wait...scratch that last part I like myself to do that. I run out into the woods and find him leaning against a tree and looking more angry than usual. "You better not have a pinch of dirt on you or so help me-"

"Evynne? What are you doing out here?" Beck asked looking at me.

"Fighting evil by moonlight." I replied sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "I came out here. You left your mask behind and it's vital you wear it."

"But I can't see in it." Beck replied.

"So? My head is itchy in this damn wig, you suck it up and get over it." I replied.

"Well if it's bothering you so much maybe we should go as someone else." I slapped him upside the head. "I'm serious Evynne."

"No second thoughts. We are going as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask so get over it."

 "But the guys..." Oh I see he is jealous. Ugh, I guess now is better than later, i don't think that's a saying but i don't really care. I pulled my wig off and pulled my braid out of the way. I stepped closer to him and tilted my head.

"What are you doing?" Beck asked, extremely confused. "You're going to keep being jealous if you don't mark me so go ahead."

"Mark...you...?" He sounded strained and like he was about to pass out.

 "Uh, yeah." I was really confused why he wasn't getting this.

 "Like...right now?"

"No in twenty years."

"Evynne I'm serious." he put on his serious face.

I gasped, "I thought you were Beck!" He sighed, "Look, I just think we shouldn't just jump into anything this...permanent."

My eyes narrowed, "Beck, do you not want to mark me?"

He looked surprised, "What? No of course I do! It's just...i don't want you to regret this."

 I groaned, why does he have to make my life so difficult? Like why can't he just read my mind so I don't have to like explain things to him. He should really think about my feelings more. God, he's so inconsiderate. "Beck! I've already told you I...you know you. Why do you still have these insecurities?" They are really annoying, I wanted to add but thought better of it.

He smiled at me, he cupped my face with his hand, "Your blushing."

"No I'm not."

 "Yes your are."

"Are you going to mark me?"

"It's going to hurt you."

"So does your face, but I've survived." I rolled my eyes. "Come on. It can't be that bad. Just don't get any blood on the costume." I love the fact that he is more nervous than I am and I'm the one about to be bitten. He's an idiot.

He leaned down, "You sure?"

"Bite me or I bite you." So he took a deep breath and then bit. It hurt, but I mean I'm sure there are worse pains in the world. It honestly kind of felt like a shot, done by crazy angry dragon. Nah, Beck isn't cool enough to be a dragon...more like...a crazy bunny with rabies. Ha ha ha, Beck is a bunny.

So after he bit me, he kept apologizing which was really annoying, I kissed him which thankfully shut him up. But then the kiss felt weird. Like it was nice and full of the L word like all of ours but it was...kind of passionate and well hot. Now I keep feeling really strange I just keep wanting to kiss him and he keeps giving me this strange look. So when ever I could I kept ditching him to go talk to people.

Right now the party was in full swing, Beck, Dustin and Eryx were at the bar which Maddie kept frequenting because she was "finally free". I decided that it was probably not a good idea to get drunk with my hormones on highwire so I stayed sober. Which left me to admire the costumes of everyone, people were dressed as pirates, wizards, I even saw a banana.

My favorite had to be Kayda's costume. Do you remember the bet we had? Well the Lannisters repay their debts, the Fairways always hold their part of a bet. So she was here dressed as Excalibur. It was truly a beautiful thing. It's a good thing I bought that costume for emergencies.

Other very appreciated costumes were Maddie and Eryx dressed as Asuna and Kirito, which was so cute. Annabelle was dressed up as Yui. Tristen was dressed as Edward Elric and his baby brother was wearing a really cute Alphonse onesie his favorite aunt bought him. Kody and Hanna were Superman and Wonder Woman and Dustin and Adora were Emma Swan and Captain Hook. Harper, Miguel and Magdalena were Jasmine, Aladdin and Abu and Trex was Hercules. I see they went for a disney theme.

As I was admiring the costumes, my eyes caught a familiar costume. I gasped, "Harper! Someone is here as Roy Mustang!"

Harper looked at me confused, "I have no idea who that is." I ignored her and began walking to towards the faux-Flame Alchemist but just as I was getting close, I-me being me-slipped on something and began to fall. Before I could fall I was caught and heard, "Princess, you need to be more careful." I noticed the arm around me was a bluish, purple color and traveled up it to see it was an Ouran Academy jacket.

"Well, thank you, Tamaki-senpai." I laughed, trying to stand up. When I did I looked at my savior and froze. Familiar green eyes stared at me. "Oh shit."

"Well it's nice to see you to, Sailor Moon." He smirked.

"How did you get in here?"

"What like getting passed drunk werewolves is hard?" He shrugged it off.

"You all let your guards down. Now let's go for a walk. Scream and the world will be down one bouncing baby boy." I turned to see a man dressed as Jon Snow standing behind near a giggling Aaron. "Your an ass." Beck.

"I wasn't aware. Now let's go. It's not like you can communicate with your pack, they are all drunk and alcohol numbs the bond." Well, shit.

He pushed me forward and I glanced back to see Beck looking around worriedly. Probably looking for me, I sighed and went willingly with Axel and his posse of douchebags.

The end.

No I'm kidding there's still more. AND i AM SO SORRY ABOUT MY LIKE FIVE MONTH LONG HIATUS. OMG LIKE MY BAD! IN MY DEFENSE: -I graduated high school! Yay! Vampireluver23 is free! Now she can write more and watch even more anime! -I was sick for like a month straight-I am really lazy-I haven't been sleeping so I've been extremely tired lately.

OH AND HOLY CRAP SAILOR MOON FEELS. I've been watching Sailor Moon Crystal and like...well...my favorite characters are Usagi and Mamo-chan. So you can pretty much get what I am talking about. I hadn't really seen Sailor Moon before watching this, I just have a Sailor Venus obsessed friend. But AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Oh and I started Red vs. Blue and am on Season 5 and It's amazing! Watch it if you like different humor. Rooster Teeth is awesome. And it's the second longest running Sci-fy series behind Doctor Who. SO GOOD. TEAM BLUE!

Remember, Fighting evil by the moonlight, winning love by daylight, V---V Vampireluver23