Epilogue

AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, THE QUOTE TO END ALL QUOTES...

"I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"'

-Chandler Bing (<3) From FRIENDS

Payback Sucks, So Do You!

Epilogue: SO CUTE!!!!!

Five Very Long Years (for Beck) Later

"BECK GET OVER HERE! IT'S A LITTLE PERSON!" I exclaimed as I clutched my new baby son in my arms, "IT'S SO CUTE AND SMALL. And it's real. Like it's a thing! Like an actual living baby! Beck! Pay attention to me and your new son!" I yelled at him as he was looking at something on his phone.

"Yes, honey. I know it's real. You said this the last time with Misa." He replied.

"But he's so cute and wittle." I replied talking in baby talk, "Yes, you are! So cute! You're mommy's little prince charming aren't you?" I looked at Beck and saw he was smiling at his phone, "Oh I'm sorry is the birth of your son not important enough for you? Am I not important enough for you? Go f--er--frolik yourself!" I can not believe I almost dropped an f bomb in front of my little Grayekinz.

"I was really hoping the hormones would have gone away by now. Aren't the painkillers making you tired? You should really sleep, Evynne."

"I AM NOT TIRED! Wait, hold up. I was on painkillers for all that? Really? That was way worse than with Misa." I shuddered, "What does it feel like without painkillers?"

"You can find out with the next one if you want."

I stared at him, "Next one? NEXT ONE? YOU EXPECT THERE TO BE ANOTHER ONE? F THAT BUDDY! THIS FACTORY IS CLOSED! WE AGREED ON ONE AND THEN YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND SCREW UP! SO NO, THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER ONE!"

"I'm sorry, but look he's so cute!" Beck replied coming towards us, and I growled at him.

"Oh so now you want to see him? Well, tough luck Beck! He's mine you can go back to look at your phone."

I have been yelling since I got pregnant the first time, it seems only yesterday, even though it was like three years ago that I took the pregnancy test.

"I swear to God Beck if I am pregnant I'm going to kill you." I shouted at Beck. And he like usual just remained calmed and collected in a crisis that didn't involve me being in danger. Otherwise he lost his shit.

I looked at my phone, "Thirty seconds."

"Everything will be fine, Evynne." He came up and hugged me.

"Come on, Beck. Freak out a little. You can't seriously think we are ready to be parents?"

"I think we will be fine, Evynne. I think you need a little more confidence."

"I AM HAVE PLENTY OF CONFIDENCE YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

He just gave me a sad smile, "Hey, there's always a possibility that you aren't."

I looked at him, "You really want a baby?"

"I mean I don't want to get my hopes up." The timer went off and I felt my stomach drop. "Oh shit." I picked up the test and stared. "FUCK ME!!!!!"

"I highly doubt that will help this situation."

"BECK SHUT UP!" I looked at him with a glare, "YOUR FAULT! YOU WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN! I AM PREGNANT I HAVE A LITTLE PERSON LIVING INSIDE OF ME BECAUSE OF YOU."