Chapter Thirty-Three: All the useless knowledge you know!!!

STAY TUNED FOR THE A/N ITS VERY IMPORTANT AND IT HAS A SPECIAL SURPRISE!!!

Payback Sucks, So Do You!

Chapter Thirty-Two: All the useless knowledge you know!

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance."

-Confucius

"Come on, Evynne!" Beck pleaded. "Say something! Yell at me! You've been staring at the ceiling for six straight hours."

    I ignored him and continued going through my brain. Go away, you are messing with my concentration. I closed my eyes, to help my focus. "Light." I whispered to myself.

    "Finally!" He shouted causing me to flinch he bent down in front of me, causing the mate bond to make my stomach feel weird. "Wait, did you say light?"

    I ignored him again, "Light. Be Light." I chanted. "You are Light. Be Kira. Be Yagami." I chanted. You may be thinking, "What the hell, Evynne? Light Yagami is a serial killer!" Yes he was and very attractive one at that. But the important thing is that he was exceptionally intelligent.

    I need that right now.

    We all have our own ways of studying, mine is meditating and channeling the smart people around me. But since the only person in this room besides me was Beck...I had to go for a fictional character.

    "What are you talking about?" Beck asked, shaking me, "Come on answer me! I'm really worried!"

    I opened my eyes and gave him a death glare, "Beck. I'm fine. You are breaking my concentration! Leave!"

    He got up, gave me one last look and left. He seemed kind of dejected and sad. Oh well. I got up and locked the door and sat back down.

    Finally, now I can meditate in peace.

    "EVYNNE WAKE UP AND UNLOCK THE DOOR!!!" I groggily got and went to the door to find a very angry Beck.

    "What the hell? I was sleeping!" I shouted at him. "It was very necessary." I added.

    "The contest is starting! I thought something happened to you!" Beck exclaimed. "The door was locked and your weren't answering..."

    I looked up at him, smiled and gave him a big hug. "Your welcome." and then I skipped away. He was so lucky he got me as a mate. Imagine if he got a normal mate, my god he would be so bored! Good thing I am around to keep him on his toes.

    I found my uncle outside with everyone else waiting patiently for the final event.

    "I'm here!" I announced running to my team and giving Tristen a huge hug. "What did I miss?" Looking at the event area only to find a makeshift game show had been set up. "So it is trivia!!! Yes! Totally called it!" I cheered.

    Kody rolled his eyes, "Uh-huh. Right. You totally called it." He shook his head, "Anyway, it's just the team captains. You are on your own for this." He started to walk towards where the audience was.

    "Wait! What if there are sport questions! What do I do then?"

    Tristen jumped from Kody's arms and landed in mine, "Look Evynne. You need to pull yourself together! You need to win! You've got this! If anyone can beat Kayda it's you!" And that was all I needed. An adorable pep talk from my favorite pack member.

    We did our team handshake which was the most epic and complex handshake in history and is just overall for to hard to describe.

    I walked to my podium and turned to my opponent, "I'm feeling confident today. I think we should make a bet."