Chapter Four: Karaoke Night!

“Meekness: Uncommon patience in planning a revenge that is worthwhile.”
-Ambrose Bierce

Chapter Four: Karaoke Night

          I should really get a pet tiger so I can train it to eat people I don’t like, I thought as I sat in my room after the picnic. I was sitting at my vanity doing fun fantasy make up while eating Red Vines (the best snack in the world) and waiting for my show to come on.

          Two minutes.

          “Hurry up!” I yelled at my clock impatiently. Apparently time and fate were working together against me because in walked the one person I really didn’t want to see.

          “Nice job at the picnic. I almost thought the tears were real.” He complimented.

          “Beck, they were real.”

          His face instantly softened with an apologetic look on his face. Then I burst out laughing, “Your face! Oh my God that was freaking hilarious! You actually believed me!” I stopped laughing and went into serious mood, “No, I took acting lessons for five years, I’ve got crying down to a Tee. Now, if you will be ever so kind—which you have never been to me—would you please leave me to watch Once Upon A Time.”

          I said as I attempted to push him out of the room, “What no there is still something I need to tell you—“

          “Another time. If I don’t get to see the full show and miss out on the gorgeous Prince charming, I will come to your room and skin you alive and feed you to my gold fish, Sarcasm. Let me tell you, he is vicious. Now leave.” I said and pushed him out of my room.

          He tried to protest but I shut the door and locked it. I then jumped onto my bed, watched Once Upon A Time and then fell asleep.

          Starships are meant to fly!

          “What the hell?” I shouted as I woke up. I hate that song. I looked over to see my alarm was going off.

          I always make sure my alarm is an annoying song I hate, then I will make sure to shut it off. Wait it’s Sunday why is my alarm going off?

          I checked my phone, never mind it’s Monday.

          Ew.

          Getting up I walked over to my closet, through on some skinny jeans, combat boots, a t-shirt and a hoodie.