Chapter Thirteen: Rouges suck!

"Little, vicious minds abound with anger and revenge, and are incapable of feeling the pleasure of forgiving their enemies."

-Earl of Chesterfield      

Chapter Thirteen: Rouges Suck!                                                  

Hmm...I could fight her in wolf form or...I could just chuck something at her. I knew my wolf was pretty badass but I have no idea what to except from her wolf...hmm...decisions, decisions.

I leaped in the air and changed into my wolf form. I growled at her and she snapped her jaw at me. I leaped at her and she through me off of her and pinned me to the ground.

Why did you do that to my room you slut! She yelled at me via pack link. I kicked her off and we fought bite and clawing.

Why did you steal my mate? I asked, I mean you have one of your own. I aimed a bite at her neck but I missed by mere seconds.

You wouldn't understand. She pushed me back and clawed at my face.

I think I can keep up. She turned toward me her wolfish lips turning up in a sneer.

He didn't want you isn't that enough? She shouted at me. Besides you have Axel. I noticed how tired she looked, she began panting and seem to plead with her eyes at me.

No. In a rage of fury she lunged at me, I stepped back and watched as a huge brown wolf knocked her down and pinned her to the floor growling at her.

Beck! I wanted to fight her! I whined. Beck turned to me and growled at me. Weird, I thought. Maybe Axel is behind me! I turned around and saw nobody behind me. Wait why is he growling at me? Oh maybe he saw Hanna's room! Still, he doesn't usually growl at me...

"Evynne that's not Beck!" Maddie shouted at me, "That's a rouge!"

Shit!

I saw Maddie ushering Tristen up the stairs and Adora changed into her wolf form. See, Maddie would have joined us in the epic showdown of kicking some rouges asses but pregnant wolves can't shift. Instead their mates getting extra strength and speed to help protect their mates and their unborn child or children.

But of course Eryx and Beck weren't here and it was at least a twenty minute run in wolf form from where they were. We had to hold off the rouges until they got back.

Maddie your alpha female, what do we do?

There was a pause.

I don't know. Hold on I'm going ask Eryx.

Of course she put me on hold during a rouge attack! I saw a man holding a gun to Axel asking where those closes to the alpha are.

Maddie! They are trying to get you and Tristen. Or anyone closes to Eryx. Hide until I get up there.

I lunged on the man and got him to the ground and clawed at his hand until he let go of the gun. I kicked it over to Axel. He looked at it then at me. I looked at it then to him.

"Are you sure?" He asked.  I nodded and dragged him up the stairs. Adora joined us a few minutes later and we managed to keep most of the living rouges at bay.

We need to get to the others, I mind linked her.

She nodded and we ran up the stairs and into Maddie's room where her and Axel were trying to calm down Tristen.

I ran to my room and shifted back and got dressed.

Evynne are you okay? I heard Beck ask me.

Fine. Are you guys here yet? I asked.

Yeah, we are holding them off outside. You need to take Maddie, Tristen, Axel and Adora to the woods and hide there until one of come and get you.

Okay.

I ran into the room, "Down the secret passage way and to the woods." I picked up Tristen and ushered everyone else down the stair case that looked like a closet.

"I didn't know this was here." Axel whispered.

"Only high ranking wolves do." I answered.

"Oh." He replied and tried to keep up with our fast paces. I began to hear footsteps from behind us and I froze.

I turned to Axel who was the last one down. "Did you shut the door?"

He stared at me for a moment before face palming, "Nope."

"Shit." We began to run as fast as we could.

We got outside and I noticed there was wolves everywhere, I saw Eryx ripping apart a rouge and glancing around frantically for Maddie.

It's okay, she's fine. Heading to the woods now. I told him.

Thank you.

I would have replied if I hadn't been yanked backwards by the muzzle of a wolf. I fell back on the ground and saw the others had already headed to the woods not noticing that I fell behind.

The wolf growled at me and I began to panic, I heard Tristen begin to cry and he buried his face into my shoulder. The wolf crept closer and I tried to call out for help but I couldn't find my voice. Why is it that the only time I can't speak is when I need to call for help?

Suddenly the wolf was yanked away and attacked by a large brown wolf. Thanks Beck, I thought to him.

Just stay safe, He replied and began to fight off a bunch of wolves.

 I repositioned Tristen and ran to the woods. I was just about to get to the woods when I heard a loud snap and I felt a sudden rush of pain. My lungs seemed to tighten and I felt like I couldn't breath. I looked forward at Maddie who seemed to be in shock. I turned and I felt my heart stop.

Beck was dead.

I fell to my knees watching his still body. I just kept repeating no, no, he can't be. I felt someone's hand press against my face. I looked down to see Tristen was yelling but I couldn't hear what he was saying.

I felt a small prick in my neck before black dots clouded my visions, the last thing I saw was rouges pulling a screaming Tristen away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Screams and runs behind chair.* I know! I know! I am an awful person for not updating for ever and then giving you that chapter but it had to happen.

Oh so I finally figured out how I am going to end PSSDY and how its going to go to the sequel: Love Hurts So Do We. Soemthings might not add up but I will fix them in editing.

"