Chapter Twenty-Nine: There Is Always Room For Improvement!

*pic on the side....I just felt like I need a picture and then I ended up forgetting what i was originally looking for....but yeah. Gray Fullbuster Cosplay! As if that's not reason enough to watch Fairy Tail! But yeah....so hot. I MEAN LOOK AT HIS ABS!*

"I'm sick of being too nice to people who don't do shit but consume light. Told myself, 'Fuck the world kid, just do what you like.' Go and have a food fight, start yourself a new life."   -Mac Miller

Payback Sucks, So Do You!

Chapter Twenty-Eight: There Is Always Room For Improvement!

"Evynne stop pouting." Kayda scolded me.

"Do what I want." I replied smugly, earning me a tug at my hair. "OW! Are you trying to make me go bald?"

Kayda smirked in the mirror, "Yup!" I groaned and tried to sit still. Keyword there: tried. It's harder than it sounds!

Finally after hours of sitting still (Kayda eventually had to put on anime on so I wouldn't be bored) I got to get up and then I had to put on my dress. It wasn't awful, I will admit.

It was a light blue dress with a black belt around the waist and thick blue straps. I felt like Alice in because it was kind of poofy so I pretended I was cosplaying. It helped. Alot. But because of feeling like Alice I decided to wear black boots and a black head band with a little black bow on.

I walked out of my old room with a frown on my face and found Beck waiting in our room reading the Attack on Titan manga. "I'm ready!" I shouted really loud next to his ear.

"Ow! What the hell Evynne?" He turned to see me and I smirked as he just stared at me.

"I look hot don't I?" I asked cockily.

He nodded, "You look really nice."

"Nice? NICE?!? That's all I get? I was locked in a room with my crazy sister for an hour! She was near my neck! I could have died! And all I get is a nice?" I ranted pretending to be enraged. He looked terrified. "Which is how annoying mates would act, but because I know you have a limited vocabulary, I will let it go." With that I skipped to the door and started to strut down the hallway and down the stairs.

I started to head out of the front door when Adora asked me, "Aren't you forgetting someone?"

I looked back at her, threw my arms in the air and replied, "I don't have time for that!" Then proceeded to walk out the door. Eventually Beck followed me outside, God he is such a diva. Who takes three minutes to go down stairs and out a door?

Eventually we made it to the Pair's house only to find my favorite Pair already there in which I proceed to hug her and compliment her dress, it was yellow and looked fabulous on her.

"So, Sydney. On a scale of AVPM Draco Malfoy to Riza Hawkeye how useful is your team?" I asked her.

"Well..."She blushed. Uh-oh, I smell a crush.

"Which one is it?!?" I shouted.

"Shh!" She hushed me cover my mouth and dragging me into the empty dining room. "He will hear you!"

"I don't care!" I stopped, "Wait...did you..." I paused to notice her blush intensify. "invite him for dinner?"

I ran out of the room to see Jacoby awkwardly talking to Beck about something. Beck looked like he was pissed and Jacoby looked like he was about to piss himself. Great.

I ran back to Sydney, "It's Jacoby!" I shrieked, "Yes! Totally called it!" I then proceeded to do an epic victory dance until Kody walked in and asked me why I was dancing.