Chapter Sixteen: The Doctor and Cinderella Are Here to Save Us!

*Okay epic fail at first updating this but I think I fixed everything!*

"Our revenge will be the laughter of our childern." 

-Bobby Sands

Payback Sucks So Do You

Chapter 16: The Doctor and Cinderella Are Here to Save Us!

We were losing and badly, I mean Adora was in wolf form, I was human and Tristen was trsh talking the rogues. But suddenly from the shadows with in the trees a large sound could be heard. And suddenly I knew we would make it out alive because from within the forest a yellow punch buggy appeared.

Maddie was driving in a Cinderella costume and knowing her she was wearing combat boots with it. Axel was in the back seat dressed as the tenth Doctor and firing a gun. Karma was in the passenger’s seat wearing an orange tutu and pirate bandana and was growling at the wolves.

They drove up to us, Maddie tossed me my pink power ranger shirt and mask and said, “Get in if you want to live.” I pulled my shirt on and put my mask on and changed Tristen into his Ninja Turtle costume and handed him to Tristen who put him in his car seat. I closed the door and saw Adora pop up from the back seat in human form with her Batman costume on.

And soon we were driving into the sunset. “So where are others?” I questioned.

Maddie smiled, “We snuck out. They were taking to long on making a plan. Me and Axel obviously had a better one. I do admit it took us a few minutes to change into costume and find your guys’.  But it was so worth it. Did you see their faces?” she added with a laugh.

We all cracked up. Axel looked at me with a sheepish smile, “I hope you don’t mind but I had to borrow Beck’s costume because I didn’t have one.”

“Its fine. I didn’t even know Beck was a whovian.” I replied.

Maddie looked at me, “He went as the Doctor for Halloween last year with us.”

A look of horror crossed my face, “That was Beck?!?” I screeched.

They all nodded slowly except for Axel who just shrugged. “Why?” Adora asked.

“Uh…no reason.” I replied slowly. It’s okay if they have to ask they didn’t see me and him, I reminded myself.

“Sure.” Maddie replied sarcastically with a suspicious look in her eyes.

Quick change the subject before they realize what you two did!

“So we should probably tell Eryx  that you guys saved us.” I stated.  They all nodded and neither was volunteering so I contacted Eryx on my phone. “Hey E-rex.” I said using my childhood nickname—It was a nickname! I didn’t think his name was this…okay so I did but I was like four—when he picked up the phone.

“Evynne? Aren’t you still fighting rouges?”

“About that…well we just got saved by Cinderella and the Doctor in a yellow punch buggy.” I replied, “So you can just go back to the pack house we will be there in like five minutes.”

“Very funny—“

“Dead serious, Eryx, Bye!” I hang up and put my phone in my pocket. I turned to Maddie, “He is going to be so pissed. “

“MADDIE YOU COULD HAVE DIED! YOU PUT THE BABIES AT RISK! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?” Eryx yelled as soon as he walked into the living room where we were all sitting.

“Eryx calm down stressful environments are bad for the babies.” Maddie replied patting her stomach.

He gaped her for a moment before repeating, “Stressful environments,” over and over again before finally saying, “YOU WALKED INTO A BATTLE SCENE!”

She moved to him, “Eryx, I’m fine, the babies are fine, Tristen is fine, Evynne, Adora and Axel are all fine. We are all completely okay. See?” she pointed to us, “Safe. Happy.”

She smiled, “And for the record we drove not walked.”

“Yes, Evynne’s car.” He replied.

I looked at him, “Is that a bad thing?”

“Yes, you have horrible taste in cars.” He replied. “Really Evynne, a yellow punch buggy?”

I stared at him blankly, “I have a silver Buick.” I replied.

“Why would you have a Buick? Everyone hates those.” Axel replied.

“I know that’s why I got it, so no one would ask to borrow my car.” A sharp pain echoed through my head. Why do I feel like the entire reality I am in doesn’t make sense and am now questioning whether or not I have been under the control of unfriendly aliens?

“Are you okay?” Adora asked me.

I nodded before going upstairs and picking up Karma and cuddling with her on my bed. Karma snuggled with me for a few minutes before she jumped up and ran over to my desk. She jumped unto my desk and pushing a book to the floor with her nose.

She picked up with her teeth and carried it over to my bed and placed it on my bed. She opened it to a page with a picture on it and rested her head on it.

I looked at the picture of all of us camping way before the rejection happened, actually a month or two after Maddie joined us. Beck and I were the only one that weren’t mated so we were kind of forced together that week. The picture was of us around a fire and me pushing Beck off the bench we were sharing. Maddie and Eryx were couply on another bench and so were Dustin and Adora. I looked closely at Beck and saw he was smiling and looking at me with a strange expression. Hmm…maybe he really did like me.

THEN WHY DID HE REJECT? I feel like I will never find out the answer to the question, even when I die. I sighed before falling on my bed.

My wolf was whimpering and my heart felt heavy and over all I just felt yucky. Getting up I made my way through the bathroom and to Beck’s door. I hesitated at the door handle. I had never been in Beck’s room before and here I was ready to sneak into it after he’s dead.

I screwed my courage to the sticking place and went into his room and looked around. It was a normal teenage boy room.

I walked over to his drawers and began to go through them after a few more trying to see if I could find anything interesting.

Adora opened the door and looked at me, “What are you doing?”

“Going through Beck’s stuff.”

“Find anything interesting?”

“Umm, I found a copy of 27 Dresses which I think is mine…besides that no, not really. I am kind bummed. I was hoping to find like porn or something.”

Adora laughed and shook her head, “Well have fun.” She replied before leaving.

Getting tired I went back to my room and changed into my clothes and then slept in Beck’s bed. I was happy to find out that it smelled like him and it calmed my wolf down. Burrying myself in his pillow and blankets I went to sleep without a delay.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup? So I know its been a while but  I updated. And I was rereading on of my past chapters and saw Beck talking and it hurt. It made me realize that mentioning Beck as much as I do must hurt you too. So I apologize for any feels that I have caused. 

Anyway, this chapter is kind of boring and blah but I realized there were still some refrences that needed to be made. So Doctor, Disney, Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers and Batman can now be checked off on any and all metaphorical lists. 

Anywho, bye bye!

V----V Vampireluver23