*DISCLAIMER*

Thank you for the comments of the people who have been kind and supportive and find this disaster of a story funny and charming! But you should know, I started this story at like 14 (finished it at like 16? I think I'm not really sure). Before I was diagnosed with dyslexia and other learning disabilities (so all those comments about my grammar? Yeah, you suck that hurt a lot you don't know what other people are going through) and went to school for creative writing (oh yeah. So I do know how to write a story well. This story is a hot mess. I won't deny that. But I will not tolerate rudeness in my comments. 

I will call you out. I'm extremely petty. If you couldn't tell this from this story. 

If you don't like it. Don't comment, don't read. It's simple as that. There's been a lot of jerks on here recently, and honestly, I wanted to leave it alone but I guess Evynne is taking over for a bit.

I left wattpad years ago, (mainly because of similar comments that I got tired of reading)I only keep these stories up because people seem to like them for the most part. I still write, but I don't post anymore because I am actually serious about those stories. I never honestly cared a lot about this one, especially since it's a PARODY of werewolf stories around the time I wrote this. (I honestly don't know if rejection stories are still popular on here, I don't read on here anymore) So please, keep it polite.  Even if you don't think the comment is rude, it might be. Maybe reread it and ask yourself "hmm...would this make me upset if I read it?" This isn't just about me, I know how mean the internet is. Hell, I'm on tik tok now! So...just think first. "Do I want this hate comment to count for the total numbers of comment this user will receive and make them look better?"

Hopefully we are all 13+, so let's act like. 

Anyways, 

Shout out to the person who called out someone being rude and disrespectful in my comments, you're awesome! 

-ClockworkLeo (formerly, Vampireluver23 (ugh cringe))