Chapter Twelve: All About Hanna

Payback Sucks So Do You

Chapter 12: All About Hanna

The boys were gone and Maddie had a meeting with the pack doctor for an ultra sound. So there we were waiting anxiously. "Come in!" Called Penny the pack doctor. We walked into the small room and Adora and I sat down. Penny recognized me instantly.

"Wow, this is the first time I have seen you here and you're not injured. Remember when Lisa Benz broke your nose?" Penny asked.

"Oh yeah," I repiled, "And then I broke her face." I said.

"I remember that." Adora responded, "Dustin and I pulled you off of her. That's how we know we were mates."

"You know me. I'm a regular matchmaker."

I looked at Maddie, who looked confused, "How come I don't remember this?"

"You weren't in our pack yet." I answered. Maddie was the daughter of an alpha from another pack. She came with her father to argue over land and Eryx tried to hit on her, so she slapped him. Mid slap they knew they were mates. Eleven months later Tristan came.

"Anyways...am I getting a girl or a boy?" Maddie asked.

I watched as Penny's eyes widened, "Umm...well..."

"What?" I wasked she motioned for me to come claiming I could break the news better. She pointed to the screan. I was confused for a moment just staring at it. It looked just like Tristan did in the ultrasound. Then I noticed something different, "HOLY SHIT YOUR HAVING TWINS!!!"

Maddie looked releaved, "I thought they were going to be like vampires or something for a moment."

"Oh come on." I replied, "You wish you were that cool. OH! Can I call Eryx?" With out waiting for an answer I whipped out ym phone and speed dailed Eryx.

"Hello?" Beck's voice answered.

"Where's Eryx?" I asked.

"Evynne? He's in a meeting. Is something wrong?"

"Well, I'm fine. But I need to tell Eryx somethign abouot Maddie."

"Is she cheating on him? Man that will be a blow to his ego."

I looked at Maddie, "Are you cheating on Eryx?"

She looked at me really confused, "No."

"K!" I put the phone back to my ear, "Beck shut up! She not cheating on him!"

"Oh good."

"Now get Eryx out of that meeting and tell him his mate is having twins!"

"It's twins?" Beck exclaimed. Suddenly you could hear a door thrown open and Eryx voice, "Evynne let me talk to Maddie!"

"Okay," I skipped over to Maddie and handed her the phone.

The first thing Maddie said was, "I swear I am not cheating on you! Wait you didn't think I was? Then why did Evynne...Oh Beck did! Can you punch Beck please? Thanks honey. Yeah its twins. I don't know...I hope its girls...of course you would want more sons...but I want a girl! Well I gotta go, Evynne has her devious smile on. Love you! See you soon! Of course I will be careful its not like I can do much with this huge ass stomache in the way. Bye!" She turned to me, "Seriously Evynne that is so creepy. Please stop."

"I just had an epiphany." I replied.

"What?" They asked in unison.

"An epiphany: a moment of reli--"

"I know what an epiphant is." Maddie replied.

"I don't." Adora countered. Maddie glared at her and they both directed their gazes back to me.

"What's your epiphany?" Maddie asked.

I smirked, "We haven't done anything to Hanna yet."

"That's true." Maddie agreed with a devious smile of her own.

"Let's change that." I decided.

TWO HOURS LATER

"Are you sure this is Hanna's room?" Adora asked me.

"Yes," I motioned towards the sign I mised that one time, "I have made that mistake before. I turned to Adora, "Okay do we have everything?" After we did a role call for all the stuff we began our revenge.

Quickly yet precisely as we could manage to sanwrap the entire bathroom down to every brush, lip gloss and hair scrunchy. That took two hours with both of us and some of the ten year olds that I started calling Karma's Minions (they all loved Karma). After sanwrap we pulled the blankets off of her bed and filled it with dirt and fake worms. We put a container of milk in teh cabinets under the sink and duct taped the doors shut. We took whipped cream and wrote on her wall "<3 Team Payback and Karma's Minions!"

After that we waited for Maddie to get home and then we took pictures.

"Should we do something to Beck?" Adora asked.

"Okay."

"We could steal her clothes." I offered.

"Yeah, I like that." Maddie replied.

"Cool." Adora answered.

So we did and I let Karma sleep on his favorite sweatshirt. One of the minions ran in, "Hanna's back!" So well all hide in my room until we heard a scream, then running oh and my brand new door yanked off the hinges.

Her eyes were black and her gaze looked on my, "You're deade."

"No, actually I'm alive."

"Not for long." Then she shifted.

Well, shit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is very short and not well written but hey you wanted a chapter right?

GREAT NEWS! .....I AM WRITING TWO MORE BOOKS TO THIS!!!!! YAY!

ONE: lOVE SUCKS SO DO WE!

An alternate universe in which Beck ACCEPTS Evynne. I just kind of want to experiment more with Beck and I kept asking what would have happened if he had accepted her in the first place.

TWO: KARMA'S A BITCH SO ARE YOU!

Tristen's book! On when he finds his mate! More to come when I actually come up with more for it. (Your welcome Mentalinsanity.)

OH SPEAKING OF MENTALINSANITY!!!!

IT'S HER BIRTHDAY! SO EVERYONE SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER BECAUSE SHE IS ONE OF MY BESTEST FRIENDS BECAUSE I HAVE KNOWN HER SINCE...PRESCHOOL. SORRY HAD TO THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MOMENT.

So yeah, I thinks that's it.

Vote, Comment, and love werewolves!

V----V Vampireluver23