Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Return of the Hormones

Hello again! You may be wondering, Vampireluver what the hell was the point of the author's note if you just ended up posting this chapter the next day? WELL I vetoed cleaning and decided to write this chapter. IT would have been up sooner but my roommate needed my help fixing her bed and it was definetly an entertaining sight to watch before I even started helping. 

ALSO THE DAMN CHAPTER NUMBERS WERE OFF SO I CHANGED THEM BUT DIDN'T FIX THEM IN THE STORY BECAUSE I'M LAZY

But yeah, I AM BACK!!! Also, 

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL INNUENDOS AND SWEARING BECAUSE well it's Evynne I mean come on. I REALLY LIKE TYPING IN ALL CAPS IN MAKES EVERYTHING SEEM SUPER IMPORTANT.

PLEASE READ A/N BELOW.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Be yourself everyone else is taken."

-Oscar Wilde

Payback Sucks, So Do You!

Chapter Thirty-Six: The Return of the Hormones!

"Beck stop flirting with her! I am right here! If you're going to cheat on me do it right! God!" I huffed, pouting as we waited for our food.

Somehow, in the midst of the battle Beck met Victor's mate, Suzy, who was a ray of sunshine and the paragon of optimism. She was a petite little ginger girl about my age, maybe a little older and she could talk. Normally I would be declaring her my new best friend, but for some reason I am in a super foul mood today.

Probably because Victor (who I've come to discover is the polar opposite of his mate and have declared them Sadness and Joy).

Your probably wondering, what the hell? No epic fight scene? Well, in all embarrassing honesty, I don't remember the fight. I just remember being woken up by Beck and him telling me how I kicked Axel ass but tripped and fell and smacked my head which is a total me thing to do.

So yeah, Sailor Moon totally kicked Tamaki Suoh ass.

You're welcome.

Anyways, Beck and Suzy are slowly becoming like BFFs are going to start their own version of Gossip Girl called, Scandal Wolf. I'm directing it, and Victor (though somehow unenthusiastic) is camera guy.

As the two chattered on and on, Victor was totally kicking my ass at hangman. Something was seriously wrong.

Beck looked at me and gave me a charming smile that had my stomach and heart acting weird. "Are you jealous I'm not paying enough attention to you, Evy-poo?"

I lifted my butter knife from the table, "Call me that again and I will stab you. And if I really wanted attention I could get it." I informed. Then with smiled I added, "Becky-bear."

Suzy laughed, "You two are the cutest! I can totally see why you two are mates."

"So we've heard." Beck and I replied in sync. I looked at Beck and gave him an angry expression, ever since he marked me we've been like totally in sync and I'm scared. I think we are slowly forming into one person. I fear for my individuality.

Beck looked at me with a weird look I've only seen in shojo animes (1) and he keeps looking at me like that a lot lately and I'm getting freaked out. Though if this was an anime I would probably be blushing and having an inner monologue about "how handsome Beck-senpai looks today." And "I wonder what Senpai is thinking. Is he maybe thinking about me, Evy-chan?" But that's obviously what isn't happening. I don't blush.