Chapter Nine: Game On

Revenge is sweet and not fattening.

                       -Alfred Hitchcock

Chapter Nine: Game On

“What the hell?” Axel demanded furious. The two guys glared at each other.

“You don’t get to make demands around her, human. I am the beta of the pack, I out rank you.” He replied venomously. “Also, what are you doing kissing my mate?”

Okay, now was my time to get involved. “What the fudgewacker? You rejected me. Therefore you don’t get a say in who I kiss, also you don’t get to boss me around you have Hanna for that. Hanna? Remember her the chick I accidentally walked in on you two about to do something I don’t even want to think about? Remember? The girl you rejected me for!”

He looked at me as if to say: shut up woman I am trying to help you so stay out of this.

“Why would you ever chose another girl over Evynne? She’s perfect.” I raised an eye brow at that. Me and perfect had never been in the same sentence before unless said by my conceited self. “Your just a greed ass who is now realizing his mistake and can’t grew some and get over it.”

Beck began to get very upset and well, that wasn’t a good sign. They were going to fight.

“You know what? Maybe I shouldn’t have kissed Axel.” I lied trying to get Beck to calm down before he killed Axel and mounted his head on his wall.

Axel looked at me surprise and hurt clear on his face and Beck just looked like he just doubled his ego. Oh hell no.

“You regret it?” Axel asked.

“Of course not, but I am trying to keep him from killing you dumbass.” I whispered. Beck heard and he lunged at Axel and knocked him to the floor.

Fuck, fuck, FUCK THE DUCK! Beck was about to land a punch that would leave poor human Axel in a severe condition. So I did the only thing I could do.

Screamed bloody freaking murder.

Both stopped and turned to me and I just fell to the ground and started to hyperventilate.

I have a serious condition that if I get to worked up, I have a breakdown. My palms getting sweaty, my heart races at an inhuman (and inwolf) speed and I stop breathing causing me to black out.

I vaguely heard shuffling of feet as I could see black spots dance across my vision. “Evynne? Are you okay?” I could hear Beck’s pleading voice from a distance as someone tried to shake me.

“Get away from her!” I heard Axel shout.

The door swung open and two new voices echoed, “Evynne!” I heard—Madeline maybe?—shout.

“What the hell happened?” Eryx’s voice called, “Why is she having one of her panic attacks.”

I hoped they told the truth because I was already lost inside the blackness.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SOUND?!?” I screamed shooting up from the bed in the pack’s infirmary.

“You’re okay!” I was engulfed in a hug by Adora.

“No, I am really dead and you’re just angels.” I replied sarcastically.

Madeline found it funny while Adora flipped out at that they were worried and Madeline corrected her that Adora was worried while Madeline knew I was okay the whole time.

“So what caused it this time?” Adora asked.

“Well, my rejecter of a mate and possibly new boyfriend decided to start fighting for my honor and well, it was the only I could do.”

“You had us worried sick!” Maddie exclaimed. “And I am not in the state to be worry about your life!”

I stopped and looked at her, “Wait, what state are you in?” Maddie avoided my gaze. “HOLY SHIT YOU ARE TOTALLY FREAKING PREGGARS!” I shouted.

“How did you figure it out?” Maddie asked.

“It was obvious I just wanted to wait until the right moment. I hate being wrong and well yeah. Have you told Tristen yet? Have you told Eryx? This time it better be a girl that I can spoil.” I rambled.

“No I haven’t yet.” She replied.

“Either?” I asked surprised

“Nope.”

I smiled my evil smile. I jumped up and ran out of the room screaming down the halls, “LUNA MADDIE IS PREGGARS! LUNA MADDIE IS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY HAVING ANOTHER AWESOMELY AMAZING KID THAT HAS GREAT COMIDIC TIMING THAT I CAN SPOIL!”

I ran into my lovely cousin and awful ex mate and extremely attractive possible boyfriend. They looked at me like I had four heads. “She’s pregnant!” I exclaimed.

“Who is?” They asked confused.

“Madeline Katherine Knox!” I told them.

Maddie soon joined us as it finally hit Eryx that he was having another kid. “You are?” He asked, she nodded. “WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?” He replied very angry. She smiled sheepishly. “Don’t give me that! What if you had gotten hurt? Or kidnapped by rouges?”

“Rouges?” Axel asked me confused.

“Stray werewolves. Vicious things, kill without needing too. They hate packs and attack them for supplies and hostages.” I replied with a shudder.

Finally everyone remembered that like 3 minutes ago I was passed out in a hospital bed. “What are you doing out of bed?” Beck asked looking concerned.

“Becoming a starship ranger (A/N any starkid fans?).” I replied.

He glared at me, “You could have another one.” He said trying to reach out to me. I knocked his hand away.

“What the antelopes are you doing?” I questioned extremely confused and confused. Why was he being “concerned” for me? I just assumed that he was a robot that was here to see if he could live with humans but got lost and found werewolves instead. Shesh, talk about awkward.

“You’re my mate.” He said like I was stupid.

“I thought Hanna was your!” I yelled pretending to be confused, “I am so confused! Which one is it? Crazy bitch or bitchy crazy?”

“Evynne come on stop joking around—“But he was cut of by an adorable bark from Karma.

“Karma baby!” I cooed greeting my puppy with a huge hug and kiss on his head.

“You got a dog?” He asked.

“Yup!” I said holding up Karma so she could look him in the eyes causing Beck to sneeze and stumble back knocking into the couch and flipping over it. “Good girl!” I cooed at Karma. I gave a look to Beck that said Still want to be my mate now?

While his said, game on.

So who you all shipping? Cuz I ship hardcore Becynne (Beck and Evynne) JK! TEAM EVXEL!

V----V Vampireluver23