Chapter 13: Purple Kisses

It's been a month since you last seen William. You've been walking to work alone since Scott temporarily suspended Mike from his job but Henry on the other hand made a miraculous recovery and would be welcomed back tomorrow. You reached the parking lot and you saw a familiar purple 1977 lincoln continental.

.......William's car

Something like that

Something like that

You quickly run inside wanting badly to speak to William. Once your inside you see Scott setting up the tables. You franticly look around but then Scott notices your here. 

"He's in his office." 

Scott points to the parts and service room with a smile. You nod and run to the parts and service room and tightly hug William from behind. William jumped from your hug but quickly realized it was you. 

"I've missed you.." You tell him. 

He quickly turned around and hugged you like you might slip out of his arms if he doesn't hug you tight enough. He berried his head into your neck.

"I'm sorry for what I've done!! I'm sorry for the way I am!! I didn't mean to do it but I've changed! I really have!!!" He pleaded. 

"I'm sorry for what I said! I don't know what you were going through when you killed them. 

No matter what you do... 

No matter how bad it is...

I'll always love you, Afton..." You said with a smile and started to stroke his hair. 

He quickly lifted his head up and looked into your eyes.

"What did you say...?" He asked.

"I said I love you Afton." 

You two were silent for a moment until you grabbed his tie and slowly pulled his face down to yours. William ran his fingers through your golden hair and closed his eyes. You could feel his soft lips melting into yours. 

You kissed him.

 The feeling of the kiss was overwhelming to you and tears started to form in your eyes. You opened one of your eyes a little to see that William had turned into his purple and was blushing profusely witch made you blush as well. 

Lemon 🍋

You couldn't hold your lust back and you pushed him against the wall. He groaned and broke the kiss as he opened his eyes. 

"You had your turn last time. Now it's my turn." You said with heavy lidded eyes and a seductive voice.  

You quickly opened William's purple shirt and pinned his arms to the sides of him. You grabbed him from below then you bit his Adam's apple and he let out a deep moan. You made a trail of kisses going up his neck and to lips. You kissed him passionately but then you could feel his tongue licking your bottom lip asking entry to your mouth. You let him in and you could feel his tongue intertwining with yours and violating your mouth. He tasted so sweet, like grape soda. You pushed him into his office chair and sat in his lap as you began grinding on his pelvis. You started rubbing his chest before he started kissing your neck and rubbing your hips and thighs. You moaned before you felt something below then you stopped moving once you realized what it was.

"William! Your bad!" You told him with a surprised smile. 

"I'm sorry darling! I can't help it." 

You quickly grabbed your phone and showed William a picture of Mike and "IT" quickly went down.

"Linsey! Your ruining the moment!" William said before he playfully tickled you.

"Noooo!! That's my weakness!!"

You pleaded for him to stop but you both were interrupted by the door opening. Yours's and William's blood ran cold and you two stopped in your tracks to look at the door with wide eyes knowing you guys would get caught. The door was opened by Scott.

"Hey Will, I wanted to ask you-" Scott stopped as he saw you two.

"Oops! Sorry! I'll leave! You two can have your moment!" Scott said with excitement knowing you two are in love.

"But you crazy kids don't have too much fun in my establishment!" Scott said before closing the door.

You two let out a small chuckle. William's skin and hair turned back to it's original color and he began to rub your sides as you sat in his lap. You wrapped your arms around him and pressed your chest against his then kissing him once again.

"I love you Afton.."

"I love you Linns.." William said with his first genuine smile. 

It felt pretty weird writing this and listening to Soldatenlieder Stuka Lied Version 4 on a loop XD. I listen to a lot of German music. Also thank you guys for 1.3K reads!! I love you guys so much!