Chapter 26: A Nightmare

WARNING: GORE

You woke up to find yourself in the office of the pizzeria.

"Ow, my head." 

You sat up and noticed it was night time and that the pizzeria was closed. You jumped when you heard footsteps running down the hallway. William ran past the office and down the hall franticly.

"William?" You asked.

You heard a door slam. You got up and looked behind you. You gasped when you saw a little girl with blonde hair that was tied into pigtails. She had black lifeless eyes once filled with happiness. Her skin was pale like a ghost. She could sense your fear and walked up to you. She held your hand and lead you to the parts and service room. When you entered you could see other ghost like children around William. William quickly put on his spring bonnie suit as you stood there in confusion. It was like he didn't know you were there. The little girl that was holding your hand walked up to William.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!!!" William said as he ran to the other corner of the room. 

William kept shaking a lot and made fast movements witch triggered the springlocks in his suit witch made a tinging sound. 

"NO!!" William said in horror.

You could hear a sharp clamping sound and William let out a blood curdling scream.

"WILLIAM!!!" You screamed. 

You tried to run to him but your feet wouldn't budge as if they were glued to the ground. You heard what sounded like bones getting crushed and you could see metal bars eroding from William's jaw and up into his face. William screamed once again and fell on his knees.

"SOMEONE!!! HELP!!!" William screamed.

You started to ball your eyes out. 

"HENRY!!! MIKE!!!!!" William screamed. 

You could hear blood splatter against the wall and on the floor as each springlock skewered into William's body. 

"GET ME OUT OF HE-" William was cut off by the springlocks slashing his vocal cords in half so he couldn't scream. William started choking. He coughed up his own blood and his eyes started to get heavy. Blood was practically flooding the room and you watched in horror as everything went down. William was about to fall on the floor and close his eyes when the last few springlocks stabbed there way through his chest. Some of William's intestines fell on the ground and William fell over, dead. 

"WILLIAM!!" You screamed. 

You couldn't stand the sight of blood and guts so you fainted. You couldn't believe William was taken from you in such a gruesome way.

I'm sorry guys that I haven't updated in a while. I've had a pretty emotional week but thank you guys so much for 3K reads!!!!!