Chapter 6: Your Feelings

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟭𝟬𝟲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀! 𝗜𝘁 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝘆, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁!

You could tell that William desperately longed to tell you something but hesitated. He leaned in close to your face, as did you. He was just inches away from your lips when your phone buzzed right next to you. It was Mike, he was wondering why you aren't home yet. You texted him that you were spending the night with William. Mike was furious and kept texting you to come back home, but you ignored him. You grabbed the blanket and threw it over yourself. 

"Goodnight Will." You said to William but he was already fast asleep next to you breathing peacefully. After a few minutes you could feel him wrap his arms around you and nussled your neck with his nose. You smiled as you blushed and you fell asleep.

𝗜 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

You woke up and stretched your arms out. You opened your eyes and you were met with William directly on top of you looking down into your eyes. You were startled and your body jumped accidentally kneeing him in the crotch.

"GAHH!!" William screamed in pain.

"Oh! William! Are you ok!?" You sat up and put your hand on his shoulder. 

"I'm dandy" He said as he looked at you with pain in his eyes.

"Come on, Love! I'll make you breakfast!" He said as he grabbed your hand and you both make your way to the kitchen. An hour passes and your sitting at one of the many tables they have around the stage area and William comes out of the kitchen holding two plates. He gives one to you and you see that there's toast on his and yours plate. 

"Toast?" You ask him.

"Yes, toast is brilliant. It's my favorite." He tells you and you two start to eat and talk. You kept getting a tingling feeling whenever you looked at William or whenever you thought about him. You were questioning his friendship to you, to you he was more than a friend. But you were too scared to tell him that.

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁