Chapter 32: They're Back

I   M A D E   T H E    C H A P T E R   A R T    W I T H    M Y    O W N    H A N D S

Short chapter

You were woken up by Scott shaking you. 

"Linsey, there are two girls at the door who want you." He said. 

"What?" You asked. 

"I don't know who they are, just please go talk to them." Scott yawned, "I really want to go back to sleep." 

"Alright I'll get up." You said and Scott left the room to go back to bed. 

You looked at the time and it was 6:23 am witch was too early for a Sunday. You looked over and William. He was still sleeping and cuddled up with a pillow who he thinks is you. He was also drooling like a dog and snoring. You smiled and got up to get some pajama pants on since you were only wearing these silky short shorts. You walked out of the room and to the door. You opened it and saw your two best friends, Emma and Taylor smiling at you. 

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE BACK!!!!!" You yelled. 

You all got into a group hug. Emma and Taylor were at summer camp and just arrived back about an hour ago.

 "We've been calling you!" Taylor said. "I'm sorry! I've been so busy!" You said. 

"How did you find me?" You asked. 

"Mikey told us." Emma said. 

"We didn't know you got an apartment." Taylor said. 

"Oh, well I didn't, I'm just staying with a few um, friends." You nervously smiled. 

"Oh my god we have to get caught up on all the stuff that's happened at camp! And you! Getting a summer job!!" Taylor said. 

You giggled. William walked up behind you wearing some black shorts and a soft dark purple dress shirt. He rubbed his eyes. 

"What's going on?" He groaned in a deep voice still trying to wake up.

 "Linsey, who's the hottie?" They asked while smirking at William. 

"This is William, he's my um.. boyfriend." You said and rubbed the back of your neck. 

"No, fucking way..." Taylor said. 

"YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!!!???" They squealed. 

"Oh my god guys, calm down!" You laughed. 

"Girl time, right now!" Taylor said and pushed you guys in. 

You all sat down on the couch and they started asking questions. 

"How long has this been going on?" Taylor asked. 

"Since the beginning of summer." You said. 

They asked you more questions and you told Them everything, especially that your pregnant. 

"Well it sounds like you guys have had a long summer." Emma said. 

"Oh, by the way William. If you break Linsey's heart we will shove a pair of heals into your eye sockets. Are we clear?" Taylor asked. 

William gulped, "Yes we're clear. I would never break her heart." William yawned, "Can I go back to bed?" He said. 

"No, we have to start unpacking." You said.

 "We could help you guys." Emma said. 

You all started unpacking things and put them all into Williams room witch he did not approve of. He hated all the glittery stuff and that you now turned one of his desks into a vanity.

 "Y-You took up my whole closet." He said while he looked in the closet that was now filled with skirts and other clothes while all of his were on the ground in a pile. 

He walked over to the dresser.

 "There's bras in my sock drawer." He said. 

He looked at you. 

"Cup 32 c." He smirked at you. 

"Perv!" You told him. 

 "I don't understand why there has to be all these fake vines on my wall." He asked. 

"Ummm it's the new thing." Taylor said. 

"Can't you bunk with Scott?" He joked. 

"Scott isn't my boyfriend!" You said. 

You all finished packing and while you were putting some pictures on the desk you could hear Emma and Taylor whispering to William and giggling. You looked at William and raised your eye brow. He only gave you a seductive smirk. Little did you know what he had in store for you tomorrow.

Sorry it took so long to post, but I think I found a way how I can post more chapters quicker. Thank you guys for 4.8K reads!! Holy crap!