Chapter 37: The News Is Out

God damn stripper William

You woke up in the big king size bed William got you two and stretched your arms over your head. You looked over to see William clinging onto you and spread out on the bed. You started to gently stroke his cheek so he would wake up. His beautiful silver eyes slowly opened.

"Good morningggg~" He purred in a deep voice. 

"Good morning sleepy." You smiled and kissed his cheek. 

He stretched out his arms and legs and yawned. He rested his chin on your chest. 

"Your looking beautiful, darling. Your so cute in the morning, with your hair all messy." He put a strand of hair behind your ear. 

You giggled.

"Your hair's messy too!" You said. "It makes you look more adorable."

"Aww I'm adorable." He said.

You both heard snoring and stopped in your tracks. 

"William.." You whispered, "What the hell is that..." 

He covered your mouth. 

"Shhh.." He stuck his hand inside his pillow case and pulled out a long knife.

There was another snore and it sounded like it was coming from under the bed. William leaned over the bed and looked under it. William screamed loudly and there was a thud. The person under the bed screamed so you started to scream. The person got out from under the bed and tried to run out of the room but William threw his knife at them and it pinned there shirt to the wall so they couldn't go anywhere. William turned on the lights and the person was non other than Henry Emily. 

"HENRY!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" William walked over to Henry and pulled his knife out of the wall. 

"I WAS SLEEPING UNTIL YOU WOKE ME UP!!" Henry yelled.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU UNDER OUR BED IN OUR HOUSE!?" William asked.

"Because! It's nice here!" He said.

"Henry you have your own god damn house!" William pinched his nose. 

"No! Me and Lilly had an argument last night so she kicked me out.." He said.

"Why didn't you just ask to come over here!?" William asked.

"Because I knew you would say no!" Henry looked behind William to see you in bed, "Oh hey Linsey! Nice clothes~"

You looked down to see yourself in a short purple lacey night gown. You quickly covered yourself with the blanket.

"Don't look at me!!" You yelled.

"Hey! You better step the fuck off before I beat your ass Henry! No wonder Lilly had an argument with you last night is because you keep flirting with other women!"

"I can't help it! I don't even know I'm doing it!" Henry said.

He looked at you and saw the ring on your finger. He gasped. 

"NO FUCKING WAY!!!" Henry yelled and jumped on the bed to you. 

He grabbed your hand and looked at the ring.

"YOU PROPOSED TO LINSEY!?" Henry asked.

"Yes, I did. You don't have to make it a big deal!" He said.

"The fuck I do!!! Congratulations Linsey!" He hugged you.

"Aww thank you Henry!" You said and hugged him back.

"You better not tell anyone!" William said.

"I won't I promise." Henry said, "Can I go to the bathroom?"

"Sure its next to our bedroom."

Henry got up and went to the bathroom.

"What are we gonna do with him?" William asked.

"Well he can stay if he would like." You said and walked downstairs as William followed.

Once you were downstairs you went to the living room and flopped on the couch. 

"I'm hungryyyyy." You whined.

"Want me to make you something, darling?" He asked.

"Yes please!" You said and turned on the TV. 

"Coming up!" He said and went to the kitchen.

You watched your favorite show for about an hour but you grew impatient.

"Will? You done yet?" You asked.

"Almost! This dish will be perfect!" He said. 

You heard something break in the kitchen so you ran in.

"What was that?" You asked.

The kitchen was a mess. There was seasonings spilled all over the counter tops, Flower on the walls and doe on the celling. And in one corner was William. He had his face buried in his knees while a broken plate was in front of him. 

"I failed..." He said.

You walked over to him and hugged him. 

"How did you get the kitchen this messy?" You asked.

"I can't cook these things!" He yelled.

"Ok calm down we'll fix this. What did you make?"

"An omelet.." 

"Where is it-" You were cut off when your vision was blinded by something hot on your eyes.

You took the omelet off your face.

"The celling..." William said.

"Why don't you make toast? Your good at that!" You said.

You walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room to find Henry in your spot on the couch sleeping. You sighed and pushed Henry off. There was a thud and Henry groaned after he hit the floor. You got on the couch and got comfortable when the door bell went off. You got up and went to the door. You opened it.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!! MRS. AFTON!!!!" Scott yelled. 

Scott held two presents and a card. 

"Scott? What are you doing here?" You asked. 

"Henry said you and William were engaged! So I came right over!" He said. 

"HENRY WE TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE!!!!!" You yelled.

"Whoops. You guys got any beer?" He asked.

You sighed and let Scott in. After William got finished making the toast everyone sat in the living room and started eating. You glared at Henry while everyone else watched TV.

I'm sorry it took so long to make this chapter!! I'm all finished with school so I'll be able to write chapters quicker. Also thank you guys for 8.1K reads!!!!