Chapter 14: Your Man Behind The Slaughter

There will be some swearing in this chapter. 

Today is the day Henry comes back to work and everyone was nervous to see him. Everyone was here except Mike. Scott made sure that he didn't step foot into the property. You all sat in the lounge waiting for Henry.

"What are we doing?" William asked. 

"We're waiting for Henry to come back." You said.

"What do you mean waiting for Henry? Where has be been?" William asked.

You looked at Scott.

"I thought you told him!" 

"I thought you did!" Scott replied.

The lounge door opened and Henry came in and there were bandages around his neck. William quickly ran up to him. 

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" William said as he gripped Henry's shoulder.

"Mike stabbed me in my DAMN THROAT!!!" Henry yelled with anger. 

"WHAT!? WHERE'S THAT BLOODY PRICK!? I'M GONNA STICK THAT TABLET OF HIS UP HIS FACKEN ASS!!!" 

William was full of rage but you held his hand and he quickly calmed down. 

"Why don't we all have lunch?" You said and started to rub William's arm.

"I would love to have lunch BUT I CAN'T EAT WHOLE FOODS FOR TWO MONTHS BECAUSE YOUR DUMBASS BROTHER SHOVED A KNIFE THEOUGH MY THROAT!!!" Henry yelled. 

"Hey! How about you calm down and I could make you a strawberry smoothie? You like those right?" William asked. 

"Yeah" Henry replied.

"Then I'll get to it." 

And with that, William grabbed your hand and walked to the kitchen. When you guys came into the room William shut the door, grabbed your waist and pulled you into a kiss. You ran your fingers through his hair. The kiss lasted for a while before you decided to break it and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"How long are we gonna keep this a secret? You asked. 

"Until everything calms down. I don't know how your brother will react." William said. "Besides I think someone already knows." 

You and William look at the door and Scott was peaking through it.

"I was never here!!!" Scott said before shutting the door.

"I'm gonna pull the same shit on him when he gets a gal friend." William said.

"Girlfriend..?" You said seductively.

William let out a small chuckle.

"If I'm your girlfriend... Could you maybe be my boyfriend?" You asked.

"Naturally, I'd love to be your boyfriend." 

William looked at you with his silver bedroom eyes and you blushed. William and you began making the smoothie and taking out all of the ingredients from the fridge and putting them into the blender.

"Hey, uhh." 

William started rubbing his neck. 

"Are you free on Friday, love?" William asked you.

"Yeah! I'm free! Why?" You asked William knowing exactly what he wanted.

"Do you maybe want to have dinner at my place and watch a movie?" William asked.

"William Afton, are you asking me on a date?" You asked him with a smile.

"I am." William said.

"Then yes!" You replied.

You two could hear cheering outside of the door and you could only assume it was Scott. You guys finished making the smoothie and brought it out for Henry to drink. Henry took a sip and smiled. 

"It's good innit?" William said resting his hands on his hips.

"Yeah! Thanks Will!" 

Jeremy walked up to you and tapped your shoulder. You turned around and looked at him.

"E-Excuse me Ms. Linsey... c-could you help me take out the trash? T-There's a lot of bags and there h-heavy." Jeremy said while blushing over nervousness.

"Sure Jeremy!" You said.

You and Jeremy walked outside and started to throw the garbage bags in the bin.

"Why didn't you ask any of the guys to help you?" You ask. 

"T-The guys kind of intimidate me.. There always so good at there j-job and they seem so confident... but I-I can't help but fail at anything I do... I-I h-hope Scott doesn't f-fire me! I love being here." Jeremy said.

"Awww, I don't think you have anything to worry about! The guys love you!" You told him. 

"Thank you, Ms. Linsey." Jeremy said and you two both walked back inside.

Are you ready for your date? Also kinda late but Happy new years guys! We made it! Also thank you for 1.4K reads!