Chapter 23: Surprise!

This chapter will probably get you guys excited 

It's tomorrow morning and you wake up to go see Scott alone so you could hang out with him and keep him company. When you woke up you felt horrible. Your stomach hurt and you had a headache but you got up to go see Scott anyway and got in some cute clothes. Mike dropped you off at the hospital and you walked to Scott's room. You opened the door.

"Hey, Scott!" You said with a smile  while closing the door.

"Hello, Hello Linsey!" 

Scott was up beat and awake sipping away at a coffee. You suddenly became overwhelmed with a disgusting feeling and ran to sit down in one of the chairs by Scott's bed.

"Linsey? What's wrong?" Scott asked in a concerned tone.

"I just kind of feel gross today. I have this headache too." You said. 

"Maybe you should get that checked out." Scott said, "There's this woman named Dr. Rose down the hall. She's very nice and quite pretty." 

Scott blushed.

"Ooooo, does Scott have a crush?" You asked with a sly smile on your face.

"No silly! Now go see if she can give you some sort of check up. I don't want a sick employee!" Scott said with one of his signature smiles. 

"Would that be ok if I left you here for a few minutes?" You asked. 

"Of course." Scott said and you got up to go see the doctor Scott recommended.  

Next thing you knew you were sitting in a chair in Dr. Roses office. She was a super nice lady and you thought Scott was perfect for her. They were both nerdy and very funny they were also very nice and always happy. Dr. Rose sat down in a office chair across from you. 

"Do you think you have any chance of being pregnant?" Dr. Rose asked. 

"Yeah.... me and my boyfriend." You said.

"Oh, what's his name?" She asked with a smile.

You pulled up a picture of William sitting in his office chair eating a piece of toast looking at the camera like he got caught doing something, on your phone and showed the doctor. 

"His name is William." You said.

"Awww, he's adorable." Dr. Rose said with a smile and gave you a small cup.

"What I need you to do hun is go into the bathroom that's right next door and pee in that cup so I can test to see if your pregnant." She said.

"Seems easy enough." You said and walked out of the room to the bathroom and did your business.

It's been twenty minutes now and your sitting in the doctor's office on your phone texting William. He was asking about your birthday month. The doctor walked back in with a clipboard and sat down in her chair.

"I'm not sure if your ready for this news but.....

..........Your pregnant." 

You froze. You couldn't believe what was happening!

William P. Afton is now your baby daddy. 

 You got very, very excided that your gonna be a mom! But your excitement quickly turned into fear. You didn't know how William would react or your parents. The doctor offered you a ultrasound and you took the offer. After you were done with the doctor she gave you pictures from the ultrasound. You walked back to Scott's room. 

"So, what did she say?" Scott asked.

You smiled and gave him the pictures. Scott looked at them for a while and then looked at you.

"Linsey, oh my god... CONGRATULATIONS!!" 

Scott sat up a bit and gave you a hug.

"Aww, thank you." You said. 

"William is gonna be ecstatic!!!" Scott said.

"Are you sure?" You asked.

"Definitely!!!" Scott said, "Can I be the godfather? I'll be really good at it!!! I promise!!! I'll give them a hundred dollar birthday and christmas gift every year!!!" 

"Oh Scott, you don't need to do that but I would love it if you were the godfather." You said.

"When are you gonna tell William!?" Scott asked with excitement.

"I don't know.. I think I'll give it time to tell him. My dad doesn't really like William." You said.

"Oh yeah, the sheriff. He really does hate William." Scott said remembering the missing childrens case. 

Dr. Rose came in with a plate of pills for Scott.

"Alright Mr. Cawthon, I'll need you to take these." She said.

Scott started to blush.

"Y-Yes ma'am." Scott said and started to take the pills. Dr. Rose pulled out a syringe with liquid in it. 

"I'll need you to roll up your sleeve, honey. I have to give you this." She said.

Scott did exactly what he was told and the doctor gently held his arm and stuck the needle into his vein and before he knew it, it was done. 

"You did wonderful, Scotty." The doctor smiled and cupped one of Scott's cheek's.

Scott's face turned red and melted in her touch. He laughed nervously. You couldn't help but laugh inside. Scott was always so adorable. 

Pretty big news, ay? Also thank you guys for 2.7K reads!!