Chapter 39: A Distant Relative..

I can't stop drawing stripper William. There's 3 more pictures I have of him XD

"William?" You asked, "What's going on? Who was that?"

"That man is evil.. I'm surprised he's still walking around.." William said.

"William, who is he..?" You asked

William was quiet for a moment.

"He's my father..."

William said. Henry ran in.

"Hey! That old man is about to kill Scott!" Henry said.

You and William ran out and saw the old guy choking out Scott.

"HEY! GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM!!!" William yelled.

He ran over and shoved the old guy off of Scott and held Scott up.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?" William said.

"Wow, it's like looking in a mirror." The old man said.

"Who the hell are you!?" Mike said.

"Of course, my name is Richard Afton. I'm William's father." He said.

"W-Why did you come here!?" Scott asked.

"I'm looking for a Ms. Linsey Schmitt." He said. 

Everyone looked at you.

"That's me." You said.

Richard smiled and starting to walk over to you. William got in front of him. 

"NO! YOU NEED TO LEAVE!!!" William yelled.

"I just wanna SEE HER." Richard gritted his teeth and nudged William aside.

He walked up to you and cupped your cheeks. Now you could get a closer look at him. He wore a black suit with a button down that was a darker purple than William's. He had dark Grey hair that was gelled back and silver eyes like William.

"Wow William, she's quite a beauty." He said and kissed your hand.

You ripped your hand away. Richard grabbed it again and looked at the ring on your finger. 

"Engaged ay? And pregnant I see." Richard turned around to face William, "Your starting a family and you didn't tell me?"

"Your not apart of our family, not anymore..." William said, "What are you doing here in town anyway?" 

"I just wanted to visit my only son! My only child." Richard said and patted his back.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" William yelled. 

"Alright, Alright. I'll leave you alone I just want to talk to Mrs. Afton." He said and held your hand.

"AND DON'T TOUCH HER EITHER!! YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW!!!" 

"Are you still mad about what I did to your mother? Oh grow up William." Richard said.

William clenched his fists and tried his best not to cry in front of everyone.

"Y'KNOW WHAT! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" You yelled, "How dare you come in here after treating William like shit all his life and act like nothing ever happened!! Your a shit father!! NOW LEAVE!!!!" 

"My, My William. Your wife is feisty." He chuckled, "Listen I know I've messed up in the past but I wanna make it right by being there for my grandchild." He smiled.

"I don't know if you deserve to be." William said.

Richard walked over to him and rested his hands on his shoulders.

"Come on son, and maybe while I'm in town I could stay at your house. We could bond! I know I was too busy to give you my attention but I can give it to you now!" 

"Hold on.." William said and grabbed your arm.

He pulled you aside. 

"Maybe i should give him a second chance.." William said. 

"What!? No! Are you crazy!? He's a evil man William there's no way I'm letting him be around my kid!" 

"Maybe He's changed." William said and looked over at Richard.

Richard smiled smugly. William turned back to you. 

"He's family after all.." 

"Fine! But if he messes up I want him out of our house!" You said. 

"Fine father you can stay with us." William sighed.

"Yay! This is exciting! We can go home and play catch in the front yard like father's and sons do!" Richard said.

Everyone looked at William with disapproval.

20 minutes later

"Get in the car father." William said.

Richard stumbled into the car.

"Let's hurry and get home I have to take my back pills!!" He said.

You sat in the front seat while William and Henry loaded William's presents in the back.

"Do you have a job?" Richard asked.

"Yes." You said.

"Wow, y'know back in my day women didn't have jobs they just sat at home and cleaned." He said.

You turned around and glared at him.

"How old are you?" You asked.

 William got in the car while Henry peaked his head through the car window.

"If this old fart gives you guys any trouble just call me." Henry said.

"We will." William buckled himself.

"Take care Linsey." Henry said. 

William started driving back to the house.

"Now father there are some rules at our hou-" 

William looked back to see Richard out like a light and snoring loudly.

Thank you guys for 55 followers and 9.1K reads! There's only 2 more chapters left.