Chapter 18: Henry Has Connections

My phone is finally fixed. Thank you guys for being so patient. There will also be some swearing in this chapter.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" Henry said with a smile on his face, "OH MY GOD!!! WILLIAM-" 

Henry was cut off by William tackling him to the ground and slamming the door shut with his foot. 

"Ow! William my back!" Henry yelled in annoyance.

"Henry! You can't tell anyone about this!!!" William begged. 

"Oh yeah? Who's gonna stop me?" 

Time skip 

William now has Henry tied tightly to a chair. 

"Y'know I was just joking Will." Henry said.

"I'm not taking any chances." William said.

"I can't believe you nailed the curvy security chick!" Henry smiled. 

"Excuse you! I have a name!!" You yelled.

William pinched Henry.

"Knock it off!!" 

"But you did nail her right?" Henry asked.

William's cheeks turned red and stuttered trying to come up with a excuse. 

"OH HELL YEAH!!! I bet it was amazing! Was she good at it?" Henry asked. 

William smacked Henry on the back of his head and Henry yelped in pain.

"I told you to knock it off you bloody twat! I don't want to talk about this while Linseys in the room!" William yelled. 

You thought it was cute how William was so flustered and embarrassed from Henry bringing up the night you two had. 

"Well Linsey, your a very lucky girl." Henry said as a crooked smile crept onto his face witch made you uncomfortable.

"Just please don't tell anyone about us." William begged 

"Am I the only one who knows?" Henry asked. 

"Scott knows." You said.

"Oh yeah, did Scotty make you fill out one of those work forms to say you boned each other ?" Henry asked. 

William raised his hand in the air threatening to hit Henry. Henry flinched.

"Alright! Alright! I'll quit!" 

All of you heard the front door of the restaurant open and you could only guess who is was..

"I'm gonna kick that mother fuckers ass!" Henry yelled with rage. 

"Then he might shove a knife back in your throat. Would you like that?" William asked. 

"No" Henry replied. 

"Good" William said as he untied Henry from the chair. 

"Oh my god! Speaking of knifes! Mike still might have William's!" You yelled. 

"Oh shit, that's right." Henry said with fear in his voice. 

"That idiot has my knife!? How the hell did he find it!?" William yelled. 

"I think the police took it after they arrested Mike!" you explained. 

William's eyes got wide and there silver color drained into a lifeless white. He leaned against the table like he was about to pass out.

'William?" 

You ran over to him and rubbed his arm. 

"There gonna find the kid's blood on that knife...... and I'll be a dead man..."

William slammed his fists on the table then covered his face with his hands. 

"WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I GET RID OF THAT DAMN KNIFE!!!!!???" William screamed. 

You quickly hugged him to calm him down. 

Hey! It's gonna be ok! We'll figure this out!" You said. 

"I know a guy who can steal anything if you pay him the right price." Henry snickered, "I'll get your knife back Will," Henry said while giving him a pat on the back. 

William didn't respond.

"Remember! Don't tell anyone about us Henry! And don't hurt Mike!" You said.

"I won't, I won't." 

Henry walked out of the room while leaving the door opened. You lifted up William's bangs to give him a kiss on his forehead.

"It'll be alright!" You said. "Just try not to worry about it!"

"....How..." William said.

"Well you'll have to start faking it. You don't want to seem suspicious." You said.

You grabbed William's arm and kissed him on the cheek witch made him cheer up a little. 

I always imagine Henry with a new york accent. I'm not sure if I've already said this but thank you guys for 2K Reads!!