Chapter 10: It's that time of the month

Take this meme

High schoolers: Gee, I don't know if I can afford college

The U.S army:

Thank you

Thank you.

It was your last day of taking care of William but unfortunately today you got your period and you felt like someone hit you with a truck.

"Hey William" You said as you came in the apartment groggily.

"What's wrong love!?" He asked with urgency.

"It's uhh.... umm..." You sighed, "I got my period today" You said as you put your hand on your waist. 

"Then I'll take care of you." 

And with that William picked you up bridal style. You became a bit flustered and started to blush. He laid you down carefully in his bed. 

"William! You can't take care of me! You still have to rest!" You tell him but he hesitated. 

"I'll be right back! You take a nap!" He told you before he left.

The bed sheets smelled like William's cologne so you snuggled up with them. You woke up an hour later sprawled out on the bed to William lightly shaking you awake.

"Linsey, wake up. I got you some things." William said.

You got up to listen to him. He was carrying bags and one by one he pulled stuff out of them.

"I got you some chocolate and peanut butter, I got you a dragon fruit tea from Starbucks, I got  you some pads and tampons. I don't know what you use. I got you a warm lavender snuggie I found on sale at Walmart because you liked lavender and I got you a cheesy sad romance movie so we could cry together."

You were shocked at William's thoughtfulness. William got you everything that made you feel better, even the cheesy movie and payed attention to every little detail. You two snuggled up together under the warm blanket and he began to rub your hips and above your legs to make you feel better. You blushed and peacefully fell asleep. You loved sleeping with William. He was always so gentle with you and he made sure you were comfortable.

Sorry, short chapter but the next one will be a good one. Also thank you for 500+ reads!