Chapter 4: Sympathy Lunch

You and Mike both arrive At Freddy's, Mike volunteered to work the dayshift with you since Fritz needed some time off. You expected to see Scott with his enthusiastic smile waiting for you two, instead your greeted with William's silvery bedroom eyes looking down at you.

"Oh, Hi Will!" You say to William.

Mike grabs your arm and pulls you slightly behind him. You've never seen him this protective over you and you could tell he did NOT like William.

"Good morning Linsey." William said with a slight smile, then scowled at Mike.

"Come on Linsey." Mike said as he dragged you inside.

"Mikey, what the hell!? He was just saying hi!" You scold him.

"I want you to stay away from him!" 

"Why!?" You ask him.

"Because!" 

Mike never finished his sentence. You could tell he knew something about William that you didn't. Lunch time came around and everyone except William sat in the lounge starving and ready to eat.

"Where's William?" You asked everyone.

"He's probably sitting in the parts and service room eating mice because he doesn't want to see your ugly faces." Henry says as he laughs out loud.

"Henry! You know that's not true!" Scott says to Henry, then turns to you.

"William doesn't do good with crowds of adults" Scott says.

"Oh" you reply and gather your lunch.

"Where are you going?" Mike asks.

"I'm gonna go sit with William." You tell him.

"What no! Linsey sit down." He demands.

"No" you disobey him. 

"Linsey he isn't who he says he is!" Mike tells you.

"Yeah, well I thought you were a nice person but your being very mean to Will, so pot kettle!" You say as you walk to the parts and service room. 

You open the door and what you saw was horrific... William was eating a live rat... apparently Henry wasn't lying.

"WILLIAM!!??" You screamed as William fell backwards on his chair, his head hitting the hard and cold cement.

You ran over and kneeled next to him.

"Bloody hell!" He cursed under his breath.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean too!" You frantically pleeded.

"That's alright love." He said with pain in his voice.

You look at his mouth witch is covered in blood, you look up at the desk and see the half eaten rodent still twitching it's limbs. You get light headed and sick to your stomach. William notices and and grabs your wrist with his still bloodied hand.

"Are you ok?" He said with urgency.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" You screamed as your entire body coiled back.

"I-I'm sorry.." he said.