Chapter 9: Caring For A Monster

I really have to get on top of the chapter art this weekend 

You and Scott just picked up William from the hospital. He was covered in bandages that you had to remove later in the day. William was sleeping peacefully against the glass window until Scott  accidentally hit a bump in the road and William hit his head.

"OW!" William yelped as he grabbed the side of his head.

"Sorry!" Scott pleaded, "I didn't see it!"

You and William sat in the back of Scott's car on the drive to WIlliam and Scott's apartment. William rested his head in your lap, then you began to gently play with his hair and William started to smile. You guys arrived at the apartment and Scott dropped you off.

"Hurry and get inside guys! I have a birthday party in five minutes!" Scott said with urgency.

You took William out of the car and Scott sped off. Soon you were in their apartment and you laid William down on his bed, then you sat in the middle by William.

"Are you feeling alright Will?" You asked him.

"I'm alright, thank you for saving my life Linns." He says as he cups one of your cheeks with a smile.

With that you hugged him but he was uncomfortably sweaty.

"William? How long have you been wearing that shirt?"You asked him.

"Two days, I think." He replied.

"Aww! We have to get you a new one." You said as you ran to his closet.

"Brilliant, love." He said.

You opened his closet only to ten of the same purple shirts so you took one. You turned around to see William struggling to unbutton the shirt he had on. 

"Do you need a little help?" You giggled.

"C-Can you?" William asked while blushing since he was embarrassed that he couldn't do it himself.

You ran over to him and knelt down on the bed. You began to unbutton his shirt. The situation was almost overwhelming to you but you tried to keep your sexual urges inside. You took off William's shirt in which you could see his bare chest. William kept looking into your eyes longingly as you did to him as well. You got closer to him and started to rub his chest but he didn't mind, he only held you close and you could tell he was enjoying this. You decided to break the awkward moment and stopped rubbing him.

"Heh, I guess I should really put that shirt on you." 

You looked into his innocent but deceiving silver eyes.

"Yeah" He chuckled and let go of you.

You finished putting on his purple shirt but you didn't button it up all the way since William was complaining that it was humid in the apartment. Next you had to replace his bandages. You gently and slowly took off his bandages to show his deep healing scars.

"I look horrendous, don't I.." He asked.

"Of course not!!" You gently dragged your finger across his scars.

"I think they make you look more handsome." You told him with a smile.

He smiled back at you. You replaced his bandages and made him chicken noodle soup with toast on the side witch he greatly enjoyed. You two fell asleep together on his bed watching TV. Scott came home and opened the door to William's room.

"Hello, Hello Will!" He said but saw you two asleep and decided not to disturb. 

Scott loved the idea that William now has a little "companion".

I was thinking on Christmas eve I could release a Christmas theme chapter.