Chapter 40: Labor

Something I whipped up quick with photoshop

You woke up feeling horrible pains in your stomach. You reached your arms out for William but he wasn't there. By the smell of bacon that hit your nose you could guess that he was downstairs making breakfast. The pain was so unbearable you couldn't scream or yell. You slowly got up and started walking down the stairs. You could feel your water break.

(Idk why but just typing you could feel your water break really makes me uncomfortable XD I'd rather type M O I S T)

"William!" You tried yelling.

You got close to the kitchen and called his name out again. William walked out with an apron on and saw you in pain.

"OK ITS TIME!!!!" He said and quickly sat you down on the couch. 

He ran upstairs to get the hospital bag he packed for you a few days ago.

"What's going on!?" Richard asked.

"LINSEYS GOING INTO LABOR!!!!!" William yelled.

William ran downstairs with a huge ass bag and grabbed his car keys. He ran over and started to walk you out the door.

"FATHER COME ON!!!" William said.

Richard grabbed the plate of bacon that William made and ran out the door with you guys. You all got out of the car and sped off.

"SOMEONE NEEDS TO CALL MY MOM!!!" You yelled. 

"FATHER TAKE MY PHONE AND CALL LINSEYS MOM! HER CONTACT IS MRS. SCHMIDT!!!" William said. 

"Y'know I once loved a gal that had Schmitt as her last name. She was my little bunny, but she was a hooker-" 

"FATHER PAY ATTENTION!!!" William said.

"Oh right!" Richard dialed the number and your mom picked up. 

"Hello? William?" She asked.

"Hello, this is William's daddy." Richard smiled. 。◕ ‿ ◕。

William face palmed. 

"Oh."

"And I'm calling to tell you- hmmm. What was I going to tell you?" 

"JUST GIMME THE PHONE!!!" William said and ripped the phone out of his hand. 

"MRS. SCHMIDT!? YEAH HI! UM LINSEYS GOING INTO LABOR SO WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO THE HOSPITAL AND SHE WOULD REALLY LIKE YOU TO BE THERE WITH HER!! OK SEE YOU THERE!!" William said and hung up.

"Oh my god I can't do this!!!" William started having a panic attack and breathing heavily, "I'm not fit to be a father I can't do this-.." William fainted.

"WILLIAM!!!!" You screamed.

The car swerved as Richard lunged forward and grabbed the steering wheel. 

"Wake up son!" He slapped William's face.

William woke up and took control of the wheel. You guys arrived at the hospital and the nurses quickly got you in a wheelchair and wheeled you to a room. The pain was so bad the sounds started fading and your vision got blurry. The only thing you could focus on was William's voice telling you that you can do it and him holding your hand. You closed your eyes for a moment and opened them back up to find yourself in a bed with people panicking around you. Richard was munching on some bacon sitting on the couch and William stroking your hair and holding your hand. Then you saw your mother frantically ran in to you and held your hand. You closed your eyes again. 

(Then Linsey died from child birth- I'M KIDDING! I'M KIDDING!!! readers: I don't find you funny)

You slowly opened your eyes to see Henry in your face. 

"Good morninggggg, aahhaha."

Scott hit him. 

"I'm sorry I didn't know everyone would come." William said.

You hugged him. 

"Ummm I didn't do all that pushing for nothing. Where's the baby?" You asked. 

"They took him away to log his height and weight, darling." Your mom said.

"Where's dad?" You asked. 

"I'm right here kiddo." Your dad said and rubbed your arm. 

He looked pretty happy and proud witch was good. 

"I brought you goodies!" Mike said and held up a bunch of candy.

"And I saved you a piece of bacon!" Richard said. 

"C-Can I hold the baby first Linsey!?" Jeremy asked. 

"No me first!" Fritz said.

"No it's me first! I am the godfather after all!!" Scott said.

Everyone started arguing until the nurse came in with the baby. 

"Here he is Mrs. Afton! Congratulations!" The nurse said as she gave him to you then left.

"Awwwwww!!!!!" Everyone said.

Your baby had dark brown hair (not a lot yet) silver eyes and pale skin. He looked exactly like William. 

"Hey," William started getting teary-eyed, "He looks just like me." He smiled.

"What's his name!?" Henry asked.

"Micheal." You and William said. 

everyone took their turn holding Michael. And then everyone left you, William and the baby alone for a little bit so you could get some rest. You kissed William.

"I love you." You said.

"I love you too." William smiled.

"Your gonna be a great father." You said.

"I will be the best!" William said.

You kissed his cheek.

"Now it's gonna be like having two William's around the house." You said.

"Awsome!" William said. 

You rolled your eyes.

Thank you guys for 9.6K reads and 58 followers! Don't worry there's just one more chapter and then I'll get onto the flipside.